[Melbourne, VIC, Australia] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team

Hello bladers of the world !

A new team has started up by the name of UniquE. We are a bunch of experienced players who joined together to form a team. The Prodigies are currently the best Beyblade team, but we hope to be better.

We have a sister team in Sydney also named UniquE. We are individual teams but come together when needed.

Each of us do not have a type preference which makes us UniquE and a formidable team.

Though there are no stupid stereotypical team userbars and thread spamming here. Also we don't recruit randoms.

Members:
blah
Chups
Chaos Blader
tehfez

Team Battle Record / Results:

Wins: 4
Draws: 0
Losses: 1
  • UniquE def. The Beybreakerz (2 - 1)
  • UniquE def. The Elites (2 - 0)
  • UniquE def. Beytex (2 - 1)
  • Unique def. Prodigies (3-0)
  • Prodigies def. UniquE (3-2)

At the moment us, UniquE are looking for a 5th and most likely final member. We are watching over a couple bladers at the moment and will continue watching and make our decision anywhere between now and the end of the year. Don't bother PMing one of us; we will PM you.

Prospects/Goals: (Click to View)

Want to challenge our team ? Just mesage one of our team members and we can work something out. Battles before or after official WBO tournaments are most preferred.

See you guys in the stadium.
deleted.
deleted.
Never thought you would form a team blah, I second that "work alone" thought Tongue_out But good luck, you're gonna need it if you want to go through The Prodigies xD

(May. 30, 2011  10:07 AM)Mushy Wrote: Lynx is every bit better than Basalt, so why aren't we a challenge?
I haven't even heard of your team ...
deleted. ~
Yeah well, if I'm not in a team I'm unable to challenge you guys. xD
Unless one man army is an option ? LOLs.

And yeah Mushy, I actually haven't heard much of your team at all ...
deleted.
Abandoning your own team Chups ... That's poor xD
deleted.
im not in a team yet (dispite all the request to join one at bey inferno) so could i join? i was in the top 100 about 2 ago and almost got into the finnals by 2 battles short in both bey inferno and day of beys, and of course i live in the melbourn area. i also have a good understanding of beyblades but my lack of parts makes me unable to put them to use, unless you count giving it to other people like rayquazonX.
Okay we have decided we do not need a third member for our team.
We will survive with only 3. ;]

Now we just need to come up with a name ... >>
you need a name? that i can help with even if I'm not a member. ok a name for a professional beyblade team, how is The Victors (as you are in Victoria) or Team Triple _____ (some name for a beyblade)? I'm just giving ideas. i probably have more ideas but i can't get them.
How about the UniquE Chaos CC bladers? Tongue_out
Chups suggested something along those lines.
We are still deciding though.
Team Unique sounds pretty good to me. =P
We have decided on the Name 'UniquE'

May this officially be the Start of this team Tongue_out
Congratulations on deciding on a team name Smile
I also wanted to point out a small typo in your prospects/goals it says: "Bulld" a friendly blading environment.
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:35 AM)Resistance Wrote: Congratulations on deciding on a team name Smile
I also wanted to point out a small typo in your prospects/goals it says: "Bulld" a friendly blading environment.

I too saw a typo in the first post...Just pointing it out to you!!! Anyways nice team...good luck with it..

(May. 30, 2011  10:01 AM)blah Wrote: A new has started up by the name of UniquE
Just putting it out there.

We are challenging the Prodigies at BeyStorm II. At 12:30. 3v3 usual team battle procedure.

It is also a friendly battle so there is no stakes or prizes for the winner.
The Prodigies best blader won't be there though... Wink
Haha. Nevermind you guys will always have an Excuse if we beat you Smile Pretty pumped for this.
OK so Far we have Defeated The Elites 2-0 (Chaos Blader wasn't there) and beat BeyBreakerz 2-1
Flawless record baby. Cool

Next challenge; The Prodigies. Unsmith
(Jun. 19, 2011  12:29 AM)blah Wrote: Flawless record baby. Cool

Next challenge; The Prodigies. Unsmith

Haha, we should try to have a battle at the next tournament Wink
We would like to welcome the newest member of our team, tehfez !

Upon meeting him the first time we all knew he had potential. After placing second at Bey Storm II he has proven his skills and knowledge as a blader and a great member for our team !

It's great to have you on the team tehfez ! Grin