[Melbourne, VIC, Australia] The Elites

Creating pages for teams has become quite popular, so I've decided to create one (A page, not a team):

THE ELITES

Short history (Pardon the grammar)
(Oct. 30, 2010  6:13 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: me and wraith? well i was the first to start blading.one day i brought them to school!some people were like wat the heck is this were do u get them and some were like hey i remember these!then about 20 people or over started playing.with mfb.but then they went out of fasion.then plastic beys came into fasion and they were even more popular.some people were even selling beyblade parts.when i met wraith he thought beyblades were kind of dumb.now he loves them!after that beys went out of fasion again.i was still blading though.for a while me and a couple of other guys got into b daman.then beyblades came back into fasion(with me)thats about when wraith got into them.now people are starting to like them again.lol.that all happened this year!sorry getting off topic!

Members: bestblader1234 (Survivor/Stamina) and I (Balanced).

Divisions: No name, for now Division 1.

Goals: To create a solid reputation for myself and our team.

If you wish to join, check these requirements, then post on this thread. We're accepting members for our second division.

Requirements:
Must have more than two Beys.
Must live in Melbourne.
Must be skilled in Attack, Defense or Stamina, and provide proof.

If you want to challenge us, request and we'll consider battling you. If we decide to, we'll meet at the next tourney.

Don't underestimate us! Cute
More teams being created in Melbourne.
This is going to be fun, hahaha.

Good luck to your team I guess. xD
This team's actually pretty old. Maybe we should have a team tourney? XD
You have two people, so it's not really a team yet, more like a duo. Good luck though Smile
(May. 31, 2011  10:42 AM)Omega Wrote: You have two people, so it's not really a team yet, more like a duo. Good luck though Smile

Good luck with your team, Looking forward to the competition with all these beyblade teams now.
Thanks, you going down though Cute
About to shake things up.
Updated the OP, two members added.
u guys r goin dooooooooooown!
Uhmm but you're in the same team ? lols.
UniquE may challenge you guys; just needa ask the others if we really want to ... xD
Had a team battle with UniquE. I lost 1-3 to blah; sucks battled Chups 2-3, so we lost 2-0. It was fun though.
the beybreakerz would like to challenge the elites to a team battle at winters prime, it will be 2 on 2 as one member is not able to make it

(we will destroy you) said in deep voice

allthough we are already challenging beytex and prodegies we can still dominate you all

we will probably have to do this battle at either 1130 to 1200 sometime in that period of time...
goodbye
and he waddled away waddle waddle till the very next day... lemonade total randomness sorry for that i am just so bored
Yes. You said you would dominate UniquE as well. Hmmm. what happened there? xD
hey u cant talk i dominated u by myself
OK buddy Smile Your the best im sorry. Tongue_out
why thank u ur so kind
The Prodigies challenge you to a 2v2 team battle, considering you only have 2 members.
Team Name: The Prodigies
Team Members: Omega, Novae Rog, Resistance, Robsta, Tan (Omega will choose two bladers to battle)
Date and Time: July 8, 2011
Venue/Event: Winter's Prime
Stakes/Prizes: N/A
why challenge them you know you'll win
Dread Blaster, stop SPAMming up my team page. I accept both challenges.
cancrats on ur team page never new u so cool

p.s check out my sig
(Jul. 03, 2011  11:12 PM)JINX Wrote: cancrats on ur team page never new u so cool

p.s check out my sig
Cool
JINX, please stop spamming. You might get banned, and neither of us want that. Just PM me about the sig. What do you mean "congrats?"
i would like to join you team i have many beyblades 5 or 6 and are waiting on 3 more to arrive but ant this current staged i am most skilled with my earth eagle,
i go by the name of Stealth Blader!
please consider me Smile

Stealth Blader
Where do you live?
Awesome Grin
Are you coming to Plastic Resurrection, or shall we meet at the next MFB tourney?

Do you understand that, coz your new and all.