[Melbourne, VIC, Australia] BeyBreakerz

we are the new team in melbourne australia
we are the beybreakerz including Dread blaster, monkeyman942 and blaze pegasis59
we are looking for new members
if so please use this format
Name:
Blading Style (type of blade prefered):

To be able to join our team you must have more than 2 beyblades from explosion and 4D

Current Members: 1.dread blaster
2. Monkeyman942
Pending Members: 1. blazepegasus45

Member Requests:

Upcoming Challenges:
1.UniquE - Didn't battle
2.The Prodegies - Hooray we win
3.Beytex - Hooray we win
4.The Elites - Didn't battle

if you would like to challenge us please use this format
Team Name:
Team Members:
Date and Time:
Venue/Event:
Stakes:
come on anyone no one would like to challenge nor jooin our team
Be patient ...
Someone will join when they want to ...
the weird thing is it be a thread for 2 days now and u are the only acctual reply other than me
come on everybody no one wants to join or to battle us
(Jun. 29, 2011  9:31 AM)dread blaster Wrote: come on everybody no one wants to join or to battle us

If they wanted to challenge you i'm sure they would have posted here.. You have to be patient...
one thing u should know about me i am not a very patient person
Well then be a very patient person
Professional....o.O
1. you know you have already chalenged every melbourn team so dont expect battle requests just now, 2 none of you have a solid reputation, 3, everyone that wants to join a team has mostly going asking other teams if they can join so don't expect a que standing out the frount door and 4, you keep posting like that you will end up getting a warning. aka, be more patient and dont expect too much. plus dont call yourself professenal till your team has won a battle against a pro team or some of your members have come at least 3rd in a few tournaments.
blah and I have come to a conclusion for the term "Professional Beyblade Team". In order to achieve such a title, two or more members of a team must have tournament places, whether it's first, second or third place. We're still working on the Victorian Team thread, more information about the "Professional Beyblade Team" title will be stated in the thread's OP.
thats not a bad dffernition, though i would have gone with 3 members. thats the reason why i don't call my team profesonal. most people think that professonal means in this term is because they plan to battle other teams, not that they are any good.
you do have a point so i will change the thread name
Okay name is changed
UniquE challenge you at BeyQuake. 3v3 unless you find another member in which it will be 4v4 Smile