Melbourne Tournament

So in melbourne there is a shop which has weekly tournaments on sunday. The place is called Nekocards and there is a tournament in that shop each sunday. Anyone interested?
(Sep. 02, 2019  8:45 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: So in melbourne there is a shop which has weekly tournaments on sunday. The place is called Nekocards and there is a tournament in that shop each sunday. Anyone interested?
I am interested in joining. 
Along with that, I was wondering if there is a certain time to attend at the tournament, and when Nekocards is open. Do you know?
(Sep. 02, 2019  11:44 AM)TeikoRequiem Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  8:45 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: So in melbourne there is a shop which has weekly tournaments on sunday. The place is called Nekocards and there is a tournament in that shop each sunday. Anyone interested?
I am interested in joining. 
Along with that, I was wondering if there is a certain time to attend at the tournament, and when Nekocards is open. Do you know?

Yes registration starts at 1-1:30 and starts at 2 and entering fee is &10. Nekocards is open all day
Entering fee is at $10, huh. And this is still an ongoing payment for the rest of the weekly Sundays?
(Sep. 04, 2019  10:07 AM)TeikoRequiem Wrote: Entering fee is at $10, huh. And this is still an ongoing payment for the rest of the weekly Sundays?

yeah but what do you mean
What I mean is, is the payment still gonna be the same for the rest of the Sundays.
(Sep. 05, 2019  3:41 PM)TeikoRequiem Wrote: What I mean is, is the payment still gonna be the same for the rest of the Sundays.

Yeah it will

wait sorry entering fee is $8 i made a mistake
(Sep. 06, 2019  6:55 AM)TeikoRequiem Wrote: Ok, thanks!
Also, you gonna be there?

Not this sunday
Damn. Well, next time i guess. Looking forward to battling you.
when I went there, the enter fee is $4 , there's 2 , children and open age tournament, each one has a $4 entry fee I think, this guy must've joined both
Yep anyone going to the tourney on November 30?
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:12 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Yep anyone going to the tourney on November 30?

I am! (most likely)
(Nov. 19, 2019  9:16 AM)Phoenix Striker Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:12 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Yep anyone going to the tourney on November 30?

I am! (most likely)

Cool!
(Sep. 05, 2019  8:43 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  3:41 PM)TeikoRequiem Wrote: What I mean is, is the payment still gonna be the same for the rest of the Sundays.

Yeah it will

What are the tournament hours?
(Nov. 19, 2019  9:42 PM)Phoenix Striker Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  8:43 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Yeah it will

What are the tournament hours?

Registration before 1:30 and the actual tournament is at 2:00 . I actually don't know but come at 1:00 to be safe