[Melbourne, Australia] Day of Beys !

HELLO GUYS !
Chups and I (blah) will be hosting a tournament for Beydays (YAY).
We just need 8 another people who will be willing to come.\

Tournament also doesn't have to be accepted, we just need 8 participants.

Come participate to receive your Beydays face for your WBO account !

Here are the details:

Venue - Lincoln Park, Essendon 3040 - Lincoln Road (same venue as Bey Inferno)

Date - 28th May Saturday.

Fees - $5 unless you have a Blader's Passport which can be purchased for $10 on the day.

Time - Registering time STRICTLY 12pm - 1pm. No one will be Accepted after that. We will Start About 1.10pm after Chups and I give you guys a Rundown on what is going to happen.

Limit - 30 People. RSVP NOW, we don't accept maybes. If it becomes full reserves will be put down. If you put your name down but don't come I will give you a warning.

Format - Round Robin Block System. There will be 6 Blocks of 5.

Prizes - 1st - NIB Galaxy Pegasus + MINT Light Launcher 2 + 1 MF.
2nd - Hasbro Bey TBC + 1 MF.
3rd - Hasbro Keychain Bey TBC.

Judges
blah
Chups
Chaos Blader
Omega

Attendee list (max 30):
blah
Chups
Mushy
Chaos Blader
Omega

Maybe:
Wraith
pikabattler

Reserves:
N.A
Great Post blah.

So yeah Guys. Melbourne Desperately needs Some Tourneys so blah and I decided to take some Initiative and Make one. Hopefully this will Chain into some More Tourneys for Melbourne!

Yep also all you Guys who Attend will Get a Free face just For entering, It aslo enters you into the BeyLotto for a Chance for some Great Prizes!'

We also need 4 More Judges. So just Post if you are Interested and we will let you know if You can or Not via PM.

So Hope fully some of you can Come!

Oh also at some Point we need to take a Picture of you Guys to Show that There was a Tourney. Not Individually. You dont even need to be Looking at the Screen at Some point blah or I will take a Picture of the Overall Tourney you wont even Notice!
Perfect, I'll attend Grin

I have an attack stadium, so I'll bring that along.
Great! Grin

Added to the list when blah comes back on.......

Just to let you Guys know. blah and I are EQUAL Hosts. There is 2 Hosts.
I can go if nothing else is happening.
-----
Something else is happening. Crying
blah, and Chups the 5$ Entrance Fee / Blader Passport requirements for any Beydays tournament has been waived.
That is only for Area's that Have not had a Tournament in the Past; Melbourne has.

Shinobi Kid - Shame let us know if you can come.
Yeah, I think I can make it.
Think isn't enough for us.
Hmm ... I will add a "maybe" list then. Although if the attendees list reaches 30, the people on here cannot participate unless someone backs out.
ill go even though im trying out mine. hey i have an idea, ill hold mine on the opposite day of this one, 2 tournaments in a row, to get the players who can't make it to one can make it to the next. put me as a maybe.
We dont really want maybe's. I mean is that hard to go ask your Parents?
I can most likely come, however, I can not yet confirm as my parents are asleep. T_T

If I can come I'll bring my Attack and Balance stadiums. Smile
Awesome, I added you to the list.
My Brother will be Attending as well.
i asked my parents and it only makes it a bigger maby. they wont drive me but the venue is close to a train station and i have a free ticket. it's still a maby by a long shot. if anything just don't put me up at all.
Are you officialy hosting yours? because you only have Like 3 Peeps. Just Join this one?
eh just wait and see, i might even just help you guys but im still going to try. im thinking of holding it somewhere else.
Aha, looks like I came back in time. Count me in, and if you need help with the tournament, you've got me Smile I'm sure I'll come in handy as I've hosted many tournaments in the past.
hey omega, you have come in time. hey guys the problem is is that i cant go on a Saturday, but i am going to hold my tournament in a completely different area so no problem for mine. while you are here omega, can you help on mine as well?
(May. 09, 2011  4:32 AM)Omega Wrote: Aha, looks like I came back in time. Count me in, and if you need help with the tournament, you've got me Smile I'm sure I'll come in handy as I've hosted many tournaments in the past.

YESSS!!!!!!!!!! I am overly Excited with this. I dont even need to Consult blah. You may Judge Definitely.

We are really getting the Type of Bladers I like. Wink Omega, Wraith, Mushy , blah, pikabattler maybe.

But I think we have 8 people now?
Just confirmed with my parents, so I'm def coming. I can also judge if you guys need me to. Smile Also add my cousin (LegoBlade) as a maybe.
Fantastic. I am going to put it up as a Official Tourney now.

Judges:

Me
blah
Chaos Blader
Omega.

I will talk with blah.
der, they only just put this up a few days ago so as if they would have 30 people in that amount of time.