Megaman series

I loved the X series particularly 1-4.
I like the battle network and starforce series.
i love the original series and battle network
i love the megaman battle network game series and megaman starforce both 2 and 3 were the best i loved the zerker and ninja and dinosaur, and i loved the noise changes in 3 and the 200% ultimate noise change form Black Ace of Red Joker on the back it says combine the two and something cool will happen does anyone know also in MMSF2 i loved the boss music
did any of you guys watch the gameplay it was awesome! it includes zero, megaman, megaman x, axl, colonel, etc it's awesome...the gameplay format is like megaman x but they jus put health bars and damage to the actions thats all
(Nov. 20, 2010  5:55 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: did any of you guys watch the gameplay it was awesome! it includes zero, megaman, megaman x, axl, colonel, etc it's awesome...the gameplay format is like megaman x but they jus put health bars and damage to the actions thats all

Huh? Are you talking about Megaman Online?
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:10 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  5:55 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: did any of you guys watch the gameplay it was awesome! it includes zero, megaman, megaman x, axl, colonel, etc it's awesome...the gameplay format is like megaman x but they jus put health bars and damage to the actions thats all

Huh? Are you talking about Megaman Online?
yea...it was on mmosite.com
Wait there is an online Megaman site? My life is now complete T_T
Starforce and battlenetwork. starforce is cool for the 3d effect and in tribe king most battles are easy. in battlenetwork the bass fights are fun so there my top two. but i also enjoy network transmission.
starforce hope they make a fouth
i am a big fan megaman if u look at my avatar its thunder gemini fm form if u have any qwestrains about megaman ask
Despite it's complete lack of continuity, I loved the Zero series! Though Zero 4 left it feeling unfinished, I did like the change to the cyber elves, and the ability to steal enemy weapons. My favorite game was either MMZ3 or MMZ2.
Don't ask me why, but MMZ3 was just a hellhole of difficulty for me.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:05 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Don't ask me why, but MMZ3 was just a hellhole of difficulty for me.

It started off that way, but after getting destroyed by the first couple bosses(Omega, the rabbit thing, and I'm not going to lie, I got wasted before I got anywhere near the lava level boss), I beat the Praying Mantis. From there I beat the Bat, and I improved from there. The second play through was much better. To me MMZ and MMZ2 were god-awfully hard. I played those after getting good at MMZ3.
MMZ wasn't TOO bad for me, since it's bit more of what I'm used to.

I can beat the mantis, but I can't do it with an A-rank, and the bat and lizard bosses are simply impossible for me to win without dying once or twice.
I actually learned the bat's entire attack pattern by getting murdered constantly, and not even on purpose!
I am an addict to the BN and Starforce series! It would be awesome if the came out with megaman BN7 and megaman starforce 4.
Megaman zero is also an easy game. I can kill ever boss except Zero easily.
I like every MM series except for Legends, sorry Legends fans.

Mega Man ZX Advent and StarForce 3 are amazing games.
The Bosses in the Zero series meant business.
In Mega Man X4, I struggle to do the Hyouretsuzan move on fast moving bosses who happen to be weak to that move.
I have really been getting into MegaMan 7... I simply love the game, Not to mention the Music for Cloud Man's level. Anybody else like MegaMan 7? It's also kinda fun to run around Cloud Man's level with the R.Adapter (Rush Adaptor (The thing where Rush attaches to you, you turn red, and you can fly.))

I have also been getting into the first 6 MegaMan games. But I like MegaMan 7 the best. I'm going to GameStop either today or tomorrow so I can buy MegaMan Anniversary Collection. That way I will own the first 8 games, and the Arcade games. (I'm mainly gonna buy it because I'm dieing to play MegaMan 8...
Well my favorite was pre- X6 series and the Zero series. Megaman was always the first game I got on any system no matter what. PS1 I started off with X5. Best. Game. Ever. Plus considering it was good along with it was my very first game at all I'm a little biased Tongue_out