Megaman series

Which series do you like? Mine is x6
Thats not a series... You mean that you like the X series, right? Megaman Zero series FTW!
I like the Zero collection. Probably its the only one ive ever played. LOL
I have to say, the games actually kinda freak me out with all the netnavis and especially the viruses.. (shudder)
One day I will have Legends 3. One day.

Until that day, Inafune (head of Capcom) isn't allowed to say Japan is useless.
I kinda like star force and battle network is kinda strategic
I forget the name but I know it wasn't on a handheld
X should have ended at X5, as it was originally intended to (Zero dying and coming back for the Zero series)

If we are talking pre-X6, then X is my favorite series, X4 had the best storyline (too bad the dubs carped carp)

X5 was really fun for me because you didn't have to cheat to get the Ultimate Armor or Black Zero, which I loved.

Zero is a great series, along with Legends.
I was kind of iffy about the style of Legends when I first heard of it, but they turned out to be great games.
(Sep. 29, 2010  1:11 AM)To Wrote: One day I will have Legends 3. One day.

Until that day, Inafune (head of Capcom) isn't allowed to say Japan is useless.

A few hours later, Capcom announces Megaman Legends 3DS. Damn, I'm good. Ugh, should've said "PS3D" if I knew ahead of time...
Wait shoot seriously? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW I CAN'T PLAY ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Ah well, I love the X series, ESPECIALLY X6. I love the challenge, and don't think that it should be so hated just because of difficulty Angry
X4...X6 comes in a close second Smile
Zero FTW
I'mma go with Anniversary Collection.
(Sep. 30, 2010  8:54 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: I'mma go with Anniversary Collection.

So, the original series? Collection is a game set, not a series.
star force reminded me of mfb cause they both use the constellations for objects (mfb : beys) ( megaman: spirit alien things)
(Sep. 30, 2010  10:35 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  8:54 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: I'mma go with Anniversary Collection.

So, the original series? Collection is a game set, not a series.

Oops, I misread the thread title. Yes, my favorite series is the original.
Zero is alive.. I know it...Someone that epic cant die.... D':
There's too many Megaman series:

Megaman
Megaman X
Megaman Zero
Megaman Legends
Megaman Battle Network
Megaman Starforce
Megaman ZX

This is on top of all the other spinoffs, like Megaman Soccer...
My favourite so far is probably zero, a close second of ZX.

BN had it's upsides, but it became too repetitive to me(Hah I knwo that sounds odd in a megaman thread) and the maps were horrible.

Starforce to me was just plain bad.

It was supposed to be the successor to BN, yet it gave you less movement options? I'm pretty sure they downgraded game play (Could be wrong, I gave up soon after playing the first battle)
Well, while the Starforce series limited the movement a bit more for the sake of 3D-ish battles, they added neat features like the shield, Lock-On Attack (Mega Attack, whatever), machinegun buster and auto-charge buster. Not to mention the new transformation systems, favorite cards and brother cards. It's a lot more complex than the BN series.
the best series is the x series especiali(hehe) x5 x6 and x1(<-the fris iv played on super nintendo)iv finalized all the games of the x series includind the x8 and x7(<-x7 is a carp game,i didint like this one)(i liked the x8 a litte 3d with the clasic 2d was epic)
man that was good days
My favorite megaman series without a doubt,I don`t even need a second to think. The X series! I love the story(up to x6) and zero is so epic in them!
I honestly can`t say i hate x7 though...i loved it*shot*.
Heh,childish comments aside, the music in x7 was GREAT,the graphics are ok for 3D in its time,story was kind of interesting,and i like axl. The only bad things were the voices and gameplay.
zx is kind of similiar?
Zero and ZX trails in second.
I don't think they ever went ahead with that Hard Mode ending? (ZXA) I though they would create another game feeding of the prior ending. It left things pretty open. I hated Zero 4, damn ending AND then putting his freakin' shadow on that final helmet pic to still keep us wondering.
(Oct. 09, 2010  1:17 PM)Dan Wrote: Zero and ZX trails in second.
I don't think they ever went ahead with that Hard Mode ending? (ZXA) I though they would create another game feeding of the prior ending. It left things pretty open. I hated Zero 4, damn ending AND then putting his freakin' shadow on that final helmet pic to still keep us wondering.

He's alive...!!! He needs to be... But seriously, they should make a Zero 5...
(Oct. 09, 2010  6:58 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: He's alive...!!! He needs to be... But seriously, they should make a Zero 5...

Well capcom did anounce legends 3 after years of wait. So i wouldn`t be surprised by an anouncement for a zero 5 in a few years.
Hey,maybe even an x9 finally.
(I REALLY want to see what happens to axl! Tired )
Well the creator wants to make X9, but it can't be implemented for a while. And since when does Zero EVER die!? The guy-er-the robot's immortal!