Megalodon's Return: Earth Drowns

(Mar. 21, 2011  2:57 AM)Dan Wrote: To get 100% you have to give 100%..?

No. They have to be willing to actually take time to do extensive testing rather than just do 10 battles to get the job done. This was a process that went on for weeks, not just a random set of 10 tests.
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

No. They have to be willing to actually take time to do extensive testing rather than just do 10 battles to get the job done. This was a process that went on for weeks, not just a random set of 10 tests.

the old testing had 20 battles in each test not 10, so yeah, they took time and put effort into it

again, how do you know if they didn't put effort?
So, here's the old topic-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Staminat...ht=Thermal

Burn vs thermal is in there lord wolfblade Wink
The tests in there were 20 rounds.

The tests were at 145 height though, so bluezee and spin-sonic, could you guys do 145 height tests?
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:05 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So, here's the old topic-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Staminat...ht=Thermal

Burn vs thermal is in there lord wolfblade Wink
The tests in there were 20 rounds.

The tests were at 145 height though, so bluezee and spin-sonic, could you guys do 145 height tests?

lol i went back there and saw that tests of thermal VS burn before you posted that Tongue_out_wink, thanks though Grin <- offtopic
This is Kei's testing as well :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Wheel-Testing

For some reason it says that he removed some Wheels and added Burn and Thermal, but now it is not on the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos list and I do not know what happened in between ... Obviously something is contradicted though.
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously something is contradicted though.

i agree, i think it is the height difference in the old and new tests, and maybe the performance tips conditions might be off?
(Mar. 21, 2011  2:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  2:50 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: got to agree though. When the WBBA seems to get a top tier, everything else is virtualy neglected unless its a new part. it is always good to go back and re-examine the evidence. But always remember rule #1, if your results cannot be replicated, then the theory must be changed. Basicly that governs all sciences and behblading more specificly.

The WBBA has no top-tiers ... ?

ah carp! ment the WBO! sorry was just watching classic beyblade!
perhaps we should consider revamping our entire top tier stamina list, seeing has how this thread has proven the old one to be outdated and sloppy.
All testing was done with all the same parts and same conditions.
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:50 AM)Bluezee Wrote: All testing was done with all the same parts and same conditions.

could you tests with the tips switched half way through the tests just to make sure of accuracy?
(Mar. 21, 2011  3:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

Yeah I meant to do well (get 100%) you have to be committed and do your best (giving 'your' 100%.) c wat i did thar? I don't know what you thought I meant by that..
Hmmm... Maybe a new destibilizer? A flame cance D125CS can also achieve this.
Well, if Thermal is so good, test it against top-tier attack types. Then test Earth against top tier attacks. I personally think Earth is used as a Stamina wheel is because that it has decent Defense as well. Thermal isn't any good in defense.... Stamina vs Stamina was just to give us an idea that Thermal can beat other Stamina combos. Get my point? So test it against some other types please.
That's some pretty bad reasoning.
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:03 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Well, if Thermal is so good, test it against top-tier attack types. Then test Earth against top tier attacks. I personally think Earth is used as a Stamina wheel is because that it has decent Defense as well. Thermal isn't any good in defense.... Stamina vs Stamina was just to give us an idea that Thermal can beat other Stamina combos. Get my point? So test it against some other types please.
What you just said makes no sense. The point of this thread is to show how Thermal beats Earth in STAMINA. You can conduct the other tests on your own if you like. I do not have time for that right now
Great thread for actually having 2 player testing. Low Earth WD seems to have problems with Beyblades higher than it that are also low grip. It gets pushed down into the stadium, increasing friction too frequently to be able to excel in small collision battles which it does normally.
Thats why i use earth bull 105WD lol.
Hmm.... I can test this. Ill post it tomorrow. Its 12 PM here...
(Mar. 28, 2011  4:11 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: It seems to beat Earth and Virgo but not Burn. So Burn>Thermal. I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhtLfumJF...re=related This vs Earth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnw0ANrif...re=related This is vs Virgo

Tests must be done in the Attack Stadium for it to be valid.
No, the Balance and Super Attack Stadiums are also legal.
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:10 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: No, the Balance and Super Attack Stadiums are also legal.

That is for tournaments. For tests, the standard is the Attack Type BeyStadium.
Bluezee and Spin-Sonic

Pls test them in other heights as well and ASAP. I too have thought of thermal as a great stamina wheel.
(Mar. 21, 2011  12:49 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:03 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Well, if Thermal is so good, test it against top-tier attack types. Then test Earth against top tier attacks. I personally think Earth is used as a Stamina wheel is because that it has decent Defense as well. Thermal isn't any good in defense.... Stamina vs Stamina was just to give us an idea that Thermal can beat other Stamina combos. Get my point? So test it against some other types please.
What you just said makes no sense. The point of this thread is to show how Thermal beats Earth in STAMINA. You can conduct the other tests on your own if you like. I do not have time for that right now
Well in my point I think you are right bluzee thermal is a ok defence while a decent stamina I have been testing and thermal Pegasus D125 RS can beat any attack except Vulcan and LLD while seeing this test through I still think you should use a combo like Burn Bull 105 WD against Thermal Bull 105 WD to see if there is a difference and a video will support this argument
(Mar. 30, 2011  10:56 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  12:49 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
Well in my point I think you are right bluzee thermal is a ok defence while a decent stamina I have been testing and thermal Pegasus D125 RS can beat any attack except Vulcan and LLD while seeing this test through I still think you should use a combo like Burn Bull 105 WD against Thermal Bull 105 WD to see if there is a difference and a video will support this argument

I agree that there should be a video. I remember one time looking through threads about Burn vs Earth vs Thermal. I saw that Thermal did a bit badly. So the test results are a bit weird to me. But I'm not saying that you guys modified the results or anything. And I also think the molds of the metal wheels should be considered too.
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:53 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Test it with the same parts, only difference will be the metal wheel. I've always liked Thermal as an Stamina wheel...

I've always found it atrocious.
(Mar. 28, 2011  4:11 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: It seems to beat Earth and Virgo but not Burn. So Burn>Thermal. I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhtLfumJF...re=related This vs Earth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnw0ANrif...re=related This is vs Virgo

They should be the same parts... like Earth Pisces DF145SD and Thermal Pisces DF145SD. Not different parts.

I read through this thread again. Now I don't like the idea of Thermal... Because Earth provides a lot of defense. Thermal doesn't. So earth is better for vs attack types.