Mega Man comic series from Archie Comics.

This thread is for discussion of the new Mega Man comic series from Archie Comics. I searched, and I couldn't find anything like this. So, I'm making it! XD

So you've all probably heard about the new Mega Man comic series. And if you haven't, where have you been?! (Assuming your a Mega Man fan, that is.) Personally, I'm extremely excited to read this series! I'm ordering the first comic via the new comic store down the street from my house. I gotta make sure I get two issues of it, though. One to read, and one to save forever and never take it out of the bag. (It's the first issue, it'll be worth a lot eventually.) Same thing goes for the Sketch Variant version. So, I'm pretty much purchasing like.. 4 copies of the first issue. Lol.

So, discuss the new comic series here.

And is anybody else here expecting a Sonic/Mega Man crossover comic? The editor of the new series said that they were discussing it, and thought it would be a great idea. They just have to get permission from SEGA and Capcom. But that obviously wouldn't happen right away. That probably wouldn't happen for a while. Lol.

first the sonic comics i miss now megaman DAMN IT.the closest thing of it is i read megaman zx volume 2 which wasnt that long.but ill look into this im realy interested.
I read the Sonic comics, so I heard about this, but they don't sell Megaman comics where I live
(May. 19, 2011  3:36 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: I read the Sonic comics, so I heard about this, but they don't sell Megaman comics where I live
They just started this week, so some comic stores might not have them yet. Just go to your local comic store and they can order it for you. (And sell it in their shop.) That's what I did. (I can't wait until it comes in. Lol.) And if not, you can always order offline.
(May. 19, 2011  8:58 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  3:36 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: I read the Sonic comics, so I heard about this, but they don't sell Megaman comics where I live
They just started this week, so some comic stores might not have them yet. Just go to your local comic store and they can order it for you. (And sell it in their shop.) That's what I did. (I can't wait until it comes in. Lol.) And if not, you can always order offline.

i remember at my book store their was a megaman x collection book ill get it next time im their.
(May. 19, 2011  9:17 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  8:58 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

i remember at my book store their was a megaman x collection book ill get it next time im their.
Mega Man X Official Complete Works. It's an art book. I wanna get the one for the original series though.