Mega Man 9

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, THIS GAME IS SO HARD THAT ITS FUN

all I have to say is.. SCREW YOU TORNADO MAN. I DIED LIKE 50 TIMES AND I STILL CANT BEAT YOU. Thankfully, I managed to beat Galaxy Man within my first 10 tries.

1. Endless Attack
2. Hero Mode
3. Superhero Mode
4. Proto Man Mode
5. Special Mode

Endless Attack
Test your skills on a stage without end. Try to break the record for getting the farthest. Results will be displayed in the Rankings. Not compatible with Challenges.
Sale Date: 10/06/2008
Wii Points: 300
Required Blocks: 3

Hero Mode
Play the game with a more difficult level of enemy distribution. Not compatible with Rankings or Challenges.
Sale Date: 10/20/2008
Wii Points: 100
Required Blocks: 2

Superhero Mode
Play the game with a super difficult level of enemy distribution. Not compatible with Rankings or Challenges.

Proto Man Mode
Play the game as Proto Man. You can use the shield while jumping. Some of Proto Man’s abilities may differ from Mega Man’s. There is no story for Proto Man. Not compatible with Rankings and Challenges.
Sale Date: 10/06/2008
Wii Points: 200

Special Stage
Give you another Time Attack Stage to try, including a new Boss at the end! Results will be displayed in Rankings. Not compatible with Challenges.
(http://gonintendo.com/?p=56748#more-56748 )

I will be getting Proto Man and the Special Stage.
what the carp at all that DLC

that's retarded nickel and diming
(Sep. 23, 2008  2:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what the carp at all that DLC

that's retarded nickel and diming

Yeah, it is ridiculous. All of that, except maybe the Proto Man mode should have been included from the start. I can't see any reason why anybody would want to buy extra difficulty modes. :\
I really want this game, as soon as I get my 360 back this is a buy
I ran out of Wii Points and couldn't buy it Crying

And lol at the DLC, Powered Up! had like a year and a half worth for free DLC, sure mostly costumes for Roll (and unlocking Roll), but we got to upload levels and stuff, and ofcourse get Protoman later on instead of actually beating that Challenge mode.
i remember one of the most known members in the rockman/megaman community saying it's not as great as people make it out to be

hopefully there's a demo of this so i can try before i buy
Really? What reasons did the person give?

I'm enjoying it just as much as I enjoyed Mega Man 1-8.
kei do you have enough money to buy the whole game yet or could you only afford the title screen
when i go to the channel in the wii menu, the MM9 animation appears, but when I press "start", nothing happens

i think i need to buy dlc to get to the title screen
(Sep. 27, 2008  12:51 AM)Kei Wrote: when i go to the channel in the wii menu, the MM9 animation appears, but when I press "start", nothing happens

10000 wii points
(Sep. 27, 2008  12:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2008  12:51 AM)Kei Wrote: when i go to the channel in the wii menu, the MM9 animation appears, but when I press "start", nothing happens

10000 wii points

+1000 for each new game you start