Media Random Thoughts

Well, seeing as there is a Gaming Random Thoughts, I thought I would create this. There are threads these days that are not needed in this section, but do not have a place. So I have decided to make this.

NOTE: Do not post anything beyblade related.
Mckaly Kulkin (or what ever his name is) got diagnosed 6 months to live. O:
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:17 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Mckaly Kulkin (or what ever his name is) got diagnosed 6 months to live. O:
Who is that?

The kid from Home Alone.
I disagree as do others. Yes they're making a new Superman movie called Man Of Steel. I just watched Total Recall (the original not the remake but I totally want to watch the remake when it comes out) and it totally stole like the half the plot from the book John Carter was based on.
At first I was weirded out by it, but the song is kinda catchy. PSY's recent single, "GANGNAM STYLE" is just fun to watch, especially the Making of PV. It got to a point that I am doing the dance just for the sake of exercising. Because it's simple, easy, and you still work up a sweat.

HEEEEEEEEEEEY
SEXAY LADEH!
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:27 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: At first I was weirded out by it, but the song is kinda catchy. PSY's recent single, "GANGNAM STYLE" is just fun to watch, especially the Making of PV. It got to a point that I am doing the dance just for the sake of exercising. Because it's simple, easy, and you still work up a sweat.

HEEEEEEEEEEEY
SEXAY LADEH!

Have you seen the parody, Gundam style? I posted it in random thoughts.
It got removed, unfortunately. Which is sad, because I've been waiting FOREVER for the full version. The minute I discover it, it gets removed. It's pretty disheartening...
Hey, I 've heard in a page in Tv tropes that Inazuma Eleven anime series never was released in North America and some people in the net believes that's because soccer isn't very popular in US and Canada and therefore, it isn't worth to release officially there... Looks like this series will become something like Saint Seiya series, where they had more sucess in regions like Latin America and Europe.
I find Niga Higas 'Worst Boyfriend' REALLY funny!!

At the end I thought they were going to kiss, but instead Ryan owned her with a COMEBACK!!

3-0 Ryan
do not click if you want to ruin your childhood this is saddening to anyone with a heart.
Read this article to understand what I mean and let me warn you it isn't pretty but I will say this. If you think Disney has stoop low wait until you see the pics here.
Haha. This is some kind of joke, right? I mean, I don't even like these characters or have grown up with them but even I think this is silly XD

What, will Mickey have a gangster hoody or something?
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:27 AM)Dude Wrote: Haha. This is some kind of joke, right? I mean, I don't even like these characters or have grown up with them but even I think this is silly XD

What, will Mickey have a gangster hoody or something?

it isn't a joke it is real it is real as toast it is as real as beyblades I wish I was making this up and I don't know and I cannot think of what will happen to him.
so its basically a thread of spam does this really need to exist
Somebody told me that Elvis Prestly died on the tollet. the tollet exploded........ is it true
for some reason when i heard it i was laughing its a weird place to die at.
i heard castle of glass by linkin park recently ive got to say its an amazing song

Ladies and Gentlemen the fall of childhood innocence and the final nail in the coffin of childhood icons. I was ok with the first half but then it went down hill and it went down hill FAST this isn't for the faint of heart but if you watch it do so and take a good long look at the disgusting, vile and horrific look that modern media has done.
Was Micky .... sagging? XD
Poor Disney.
Sorry for the bump but I have something to post. Well, apparently PSY hates america, you know, the guy who sings Gangnam style. There are articles everywhere about it, it is really messed up. Especially if you read the lyrics.
Did you properly read the article? That was an old song from 2002 and "was part of a deeply emotional reaction to the war in Iraq and the killing of two Korean schoolgirls that was part of the overall antiwar sentiment shared by others around the world at that time". He apologized for it and is obviously not happy about it himself.

---

So for the first time, I picked up a light novel series. Light novels are...well, I guess Japanese literature or some shnazz or whatever. It's like picking up a book like...Harry Potter. God, everytime I think of English-related books, I think of Harry Potter. Better that than Twilight, I guess. I mean, I can choose better examples, like the "Unfortunate Series of Events" or something to that effect. I heard that was a good series.

Anyway, to the point, the series is called To Aru Majutsu no Index, aka "A Certain Magical Index". You may know it as the anime series that's been around since 5 years ago or so. The Light Novel series actually started in 2004, while the manga started in 2007, and both seasons of the anime started in 2008 and 2010. The last two being adaptations, you'd know that stuff would be removed. So I started with the manga first and have been following it since, and I recently just started the anime series. Sure enough, compared to the light novel, a lot of stuff were "summarized".

I haven't been interested in a book since Transformers: Exodus, which as a Transformers fan was a good read until midway. I've burnt through the first two volumes of Index and am currently working on the third, which focuses on a very iconic arc in the series. And all on my phone because the novel series was translated into English for English readers to read, and the group, BakaTsuki, put their to-go reader on the Android Market.

So I really recommend this to anyone who wants to read where the anime came from. You also learn a few things that you never really learned or knew about and never bothered to research, like alchemy, religion, and scientific stuff (like Schrodinger's theory via Schrodinger's Cat).