Mechnimals

[Image: 29c6mg4.jpg]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfAVupz-ns

Wow... this is one of the worst things I have ever seen... EVER! It's so bad in it's quality that... I'm surprised this had more than one episode, if you thought Mars Of Destruction was bad, it still is. But this is worse! I'm not sure if this is anime but it's what they tried to do so I'm calling it anime.

It's Mechanimals... My first complaint is starts of with, the intro, WHAT THE HELL DOES THE BEGINNING LOOK LIKE?! It looks exactly like Metal Fight Beyblades opening, the movements are pretty much the same as if they recycled it! The next problem is the opening singing is horrible! It has no emotion or effort put into it, it isn't catchy nor fun, even Swirl Fighters and Infinity Nado had decent openings! Next problem, the voices are horrendous, these voices are grating to my ear, it's too loud and it's badly voice acted, and you know what the worst part is? The audio quality, yeah, the audio quality is horrible, it's too fuzzy and sounds like it was recorded by someone talking on the phone, it's just bad, no other anime or even Chinese cartoons do this! The next problem, the animation! It's horrible, go on the link and go to times 3:30 and especially 5:35, there's no effort and the guy slides forward, the rest of the animation is choppy and lacks frames in the most noticeable way, and also, 3:45 showed me a dudes giant belly button close up, WHY WOULD I WANT THAT?! The CGI is just ugly, it sticks out more than V-Force CGI. The next problem is that the characters are bland and forgettable, and the story itself is just there, it has giant robotic cars and they battle with ugly CGI, the idea itself is generic and all but it's not bad, still it doesn't make up for all the flaws I had when watching this one episode, and the other episodes aren't better.

So now do you know why this worse than Swirl Fighters, Mars Of Destruction and even Beyraiderz? It's just bad bad bad bad bad.

EDIT: DAH! OH MY GOD! I just realised the characters are stereotypical, the goofy main character, the clumsy fat boy and AHHH! The Tsundere female character OF COURSE! Which you guys know I HATE!

What do you guys think?
WHAT THE HOLY HELL?!!! WHO ASKED FOR THIS?!!!

Seriously, the animation and audio in this is HORRIBLE. The animation is cheap, stiff, choppy and ugly whilst the audio quality sounds fuzzy and emotionless.
Even people on Youtube hates this, and Swirl Fighters and even Mars Of Destruction had more of a like percentage.
BeyRaiderz animal version. Wow.
(May. 22, 2015  4:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: BeyRaiderz animal version. Wow.

Yeah... we know how that turned out...

FussyPharmist hated that series...

But if you can wrap your head around this, Mechanimals is actually worse than that series, yes... worse than the Beyblade spin offs...
Even more failing rip offs yay
(May. 22, 2015  5:47 PM)Neo Wrote: Even more failing rip offs yay

I can't even begin to tell you how CLICHE the characters are, with the especially HORRIBLE ones(Tsundere)
(May. 22, 2015  5:04 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 22, 2015  4:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: BeyRaiderz animal version. Wow.

Yeah... we know how that turned out...

FussyPharmist hated that series...

But if you can wrap your head around this, Mechanimals is actually worse than that series, yes... worse than the Beyblade spin offs...

Yeah I hated Beyraiderz but this series is definitely up there as well. If this counts as anime then it's some of the worst anime I have seen and given the list of terrible anime I have seen (Mars Of Destruction, Duel Masters DUB, SD Gundam Force and Beyblade V-Force), that's saying a lot. Both Beyraiderz and Mechanimals share things in common such as uninspired, lazy and repetitive plots which get very tiresome to see the same putrid thing (when it wasn't even good the first time).
They also had bland and annoying characters where Beyraiderz had Leon, David, Jimmy and Rachel whilst Mechanimals had Neo (NOT the awesome WBO user Neo, the main protagonist of Mechanimals) and his friends (except for that one who wears cyan clothes).
These two series had cliche dialogue for a shounen anime.

However, if I had to be quite honest... this is actually worse than Beyraiderz. Why? Whilst Beyraiderz were seemingly less excusable because of their higher budget, if we talk about what the two companies has released to the public then Beyraiderz had more effort put into it than Mechanimals (despite Beyraiderz being lazy). Don't get me wrong, I still hate Beyraiderz but Mechanimals has really pushed the limits of badness.
(May. 22, 2015  5:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 22, 2015  5:47 PM)Neo Wrote: Even more failing rip offs yay

I can't even begin to tell you how CLICHE the characters are, with the especially HORRIBLE ones(Tsundere)

My suggestion is to forget about it (:
Yeah, I haven't touched the show since my first time.
Wow, this is even worse than Ore Twintail Ni Narimasu.
Oh that thing... At the very least a villains name wasn't named group "dark" like Mechanimals, very original...
I can conclude that this is the deformed love child of Scan2Go and Crush Gear Turbo... I think.
I've noticed the girl seems to be overly focused despite the fact that she isn't the star of the show! Why do they like focusing on her so much? There are so many scenes and images of her and she usually happens to be closest to the screen at times, shouldn't that focus be for the rival like characters?
I just watched the show after hearing about this thread and this show is horrible! EVERYONE IN MECHANIMALS ARE COMPLETELY UNLIKEABLE AND ARE ANNOYING, WOULD THEY PLEASE SHUT UP!!! GOSH!!! I have never ever watched something that has made me this angry since... ARGH!!!

And you know what, the budget behind this doesn't matter as long as what has been released to the public is good and this is certainly not!!! It doesn't even come close to the 'so bad it's good' category, it's so bad that IT SHOULD BE INCINERATED!!! There was clearly no effort put into it. The animation is the worst, they never look pleasent nor interesting with their choppy and hedious artstyles. The acting is the worst, it sounds emotionless and should belong to Chaos Wars or Animal Soccer World. The characters are the worst, they're just stereotypes of stereotypes with no likeability what so ever. The story is the worst, there is no thought or pacing into it and is just stupid decision after stupid decision. It is one of the worst pieces of dog $#!+ I have ever seen in my entire life... and given the shows I have seen, that's saying a lot!

0/10
Calm down about it xD
Is it only me? The machines they use are so like Crush Gear...one of the red ones looks like Raging Bull....omg
(Jun. 16, 2015  6:49 AM)Neo Wrote: Calm down about it xD

My comment was really suppose to be for laughs but it did actually piss me off though (kinda like Doug Walker with the GPK Movie) due to the lack of effort and mean spirited 'humour'. At least Mars Of Destruction had more effort and tried to make something (it sucked as an anime but it was a godsend compared to the Mechanimals). Hell, I'd even watch Swirl Fighters over this.
Here's the name of the characters, the description(Or rather insults) should be clear enough:
Kelo = Tall Purple Hair
Eden = Calm Tolerable Rival
Neo = Stupid Lame Main Character
Cagin = Cliche Dumb Fatty
Hope = STUPID TSUNDERE THAT NEEDS TO DIE!