Me! (two months and a few days later)

Poll: Show me ya moves?

Sure
50.00%
No thanks
50.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hi there, my name is DaSacredKnee (you can call me DSK for short). I have been blading since the plastic era and wishes to get back to into it some time in the future(hopefully ;-; ) for nostalgia's sake. I like Nintendo stuff, YouTube, One Piece, Naruto, Pokemon, Top Gear UK, cars, Hot Wheels ,Matchbox, the tonight show, listening to music(keeping it vague), Super Smash Bros./Flash series, and last but not least BEYBLADE. Beyblade, there is something endearing about it that I just can't put into words... Here's a short story about how 'we'(the WBO and me) met. (a little bit dramatized)
Cool, one of our core reasons to exist is to be useful with Beywiki, so it warms up our hearts that you testified like that hah.

So if you had little to no knowledge about plastics and current Beyblades, are you more aware of HMS Beyblades ? Is there one generation you have more expertise in ?

Also, if you want to help out with Beywiki, even if you do not necessarily have advanced knowledge about some Beyblades, you can help out by taking photographs, completing recolours lists in each article, even writing articles for general concepts, and just test out parts that are the only things stopping us from publishing a draft officially. So, if that interests you, we really look forward to your help !
You're welcome Kai-V Smile , this community deserves that kind of recognition for it's efforts. I would like to contribute if I can.
Quote: So if you had little to no knowledge about plastics and current Beyblades, are you more aware of HMS Beyblades ? Is there one generation you have more expertise in ?
To be honest, all I knew back then was that beyblades were just customizable tops that vary in performance depending on what parts were used(just the gist of beyblade). For which generation of beyblade I had more expertise in, I would have to say none of them XD [/quote]