Me New Member? Hi! *,*

Hiya every one.Im KnightWane and I love Ray.Im from Pakistan.I love beyblade anime very much and theres a site which im making and is still under construction so that the spirit of beyblade Stays alive.Joyful_3
Hi, welcome Smile

For your own safety I'd recommend not trying to force your religion on others here, it's happened before and ended quite badly.
k so why are you stating your religion in your introduction exactly?
Because it's a description of him. Religion follows under a description, right?

Anyway, welcome for BeyWiki. Hope you learn lots from being here.
sam Wrote:k so why are you stating your religion in your introduction exactly?

Because it's important to him and something we should probably be aware of?
Thx For The warm welcome u Gies.For the relegion.Its only an intoduction u know.Ill edit it.Thx Again.
KnightWane Wrote:thx alot!! Sorry for the late reply!!
Artie Wrote:i hear youre a thief

[Image: Fonz.jpg]

Please, let's handle this matter professionally.
well maybe im quoting the wrong member here but considering they dont even understand basic etiquette kay

also does anyone know if 'fair use' extends past the usa. id think not, for thats more of a first amendment kinda thing
Artie Wrote:well maybe im quoting the wrong member here but considering they dont even understand basic etiquette kay

also does anyone know if 'fair use' extends past the usa. id think not, for thats more of a first amendment kinda thing

I understand, but the issue is being dealt with. I know you're just kidding but there's some issues that need to be handled with some level of seriousness and this issue is bigger than this one site for me.

You're correct in saying it's a national thing, but I think internet culture is more important here than actual law.