McMinnville, OR Weekly Meetups

If there are any Oregon bladers left, we host meetups every Sunday at 3pm at our local game store here in McMinnville. It’s called Rip n Card Trick, and they have a good sized play area, and even a private room that we can reserve. 

We usually have pretty small turn-outs, but I’d love to see that change! If you want to come play, feel free to stop by or send me a DM for more details.
[Image: IMG-8443.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8429.jpg]
Pics from our meetup today! Everyone had a blast! 
Thanks to everyone who made it!
(Aug. 29, 2023  2:37 AM)thekittybeyer Wrote: I'll try coming next Sunday.

Sorry if we missed you. We haven’t been doing them quite as often lately since I’ve started organizing. We may start doing these again soon, but we have been more focused on trying to do one big tournament every 2-3 weeks instead of doing the weekly meet ups.
(Sep. 07, 2023  7:05 AM)Wizard.Spryzen Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2023  2:37 AM)thekittybeyer Wrote: I'll try coming next Sunday.

Sorry if we missed you. We haven’t been doing them quite as often lately since I’ve started organizing. We may start doing these again soon, but we have been more focused on trying to do one big tournament every 2-3 weeks instead of doing the weekly meet ups.

are you doing one tomorrow
(Sep. 09, 2023  6:12 PM)thekittybeyer Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2023  7:05 AM)Wizard.Spryzen Wrote: Sorry if we missed you. We haven’t been doing them quite as often lately since I’ve started organizing. We may start doing these again soon, but we have been more focused on trying to do one big tournament every 2-3 weeks instead of doing the weekly meet ups.

are you doing one tomorrow

I think we are going to skip this week since we have the tournament on the 17th, but I will definitely host a meet up on the following Sunday, the 24th, and we may just end up going back to weekly. 
I do leave 2 stadiums at the store for people to use at any time though, so if you ever want to go down there to test or play, you’re more than welcome. They love us there.
Thanks for telling me. I hopefully will make it.
I completely forgot that it was today, but I will make sure I am there next week.