Max Stampede Testing

(Dec. 12, 2010  5:13 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Ok I saw the stadium and is it legal? I want to know before I buy it.
More formal tests need to be conducted with this Beystadium, but it will probably follow the same trend as every of Hasbro's other Beystadiums ... Therefore no, it would not be legal, probably.
yes it has, but the conversation was more about attack and defence <- super offtopic, no more talking about this
Hey, the results show the classic rock paper scissors metagame! interesting...
^ the LF stadium is also like that, i own one i know. <- offtopic
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:00 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey, the results show the classic rock paper scissors metagame! interesting...

I definitely like this more than Super Vortex's stamina dominance. I might pick up Max Stampede or LF.
Alright, sorry everyone. Snow storm hit, just got my internet back. Pictures going up.

(And yes, these are accurate results.)
Pictures and dimensions added to OP.
LF was not like this at all...better than PTW...but this is much better
thanks for the pics and dimensions
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: LF was not like this at all...better than PTW...but this is much better

I think this one is the best, too. Hopefully Fireblaze will be even better.
I am glad to see such a big improvement to Hasbro's stadiums. One question about Max Stampede though, why do I keep seeing two different versions online? One with craters and one without.
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:14 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I am glad to see such a big improvement to Hasbro's stadiums. One question about Max Stampede though, why do I keep seeing two different versions online? One with craters and one without.
I think the crater one is a prototype and they decided to take them out because attack types would have absolutely no chance.
For purposes of comparison, could you please add diagrams to the pictures in the OP showing where each part is measured from?
I checked LF and the survival area only seems to be about 100mm. Are you measuring from where the slope ends, or the edge of the decal?
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: LF was not like this at all...better than PTW...but this is much better
thanks for the pics and dimensions

i said the performance of beys in this and the LF stadium is similar not the dimensions

and thanks for the pics ShredderN64
that is what i ment though. neither are the same. dimensions and preformance arie dfferent. if we use your results, think of it this way...

PTW is unbalanced, unusable carp
LF is MFB Hasbro's 1st attempt at a good stadium
Stampede is take 2 on that idea, wealding much better results.

basicly...
PTW=MKI
LF=MKII
Stampede=MKIII
no the results i have in the LF stadium is attack<defence<stamina<attack
and the results in the max stampede are attack<defence<stamina<attack but with a bit more balance in the results
LF is a strange case...in my opinion, it is balanced, but not rock paper scissors balanced like the TT stadiums. If you want my personal input, in LF, each bey type has pros and cons, which not only makes all types equal in ability, but it also means that most battles will come down to skill as well as bey choice

here with Stampede, it seems to be the 1st MFB Hasbro stadium to follow the TT trends. I am very excited for this and have high hopes for it
I saw a few Max Stampedes at my local Target. I'll see if I can pick one up and do some tests.

Probably a few days after the 18th.
hmm the LF was better without paint, i think this stadium will be the same
in all honesty, the paint really does nothing harmful to your beys. all that is annoying is the paint residue you find on your tips after a battle.

on the bright side...Hasbro Stadiums prove the ligitamacy of the trace theory. Hooray for Science!
uh yes paint does change the performance slightly, for the worse.<- offtopic
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:00 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm the LF was better without paint, i think this stadium will be the same

With and without paint shouldn't be much of a difference.
well so many people said to remove the paint to make it better so...
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:08 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:00 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm the LF was better without paint, i think this stadium will be the same

With and without paint shouldn't be much of a difference.

It really just gums up tips, which is awful for RF.