Max Stampede Testing

^ thank you, thats what i meant. < offtopic
Prince, I measured from where the slope ends. Also, the paint is a problem. There is a horrendous amount and it does affect play near the end. Eventually the Beys won't have enough spin to move very far, but the paint prevents it from moving at all, turning it into a stamina contest. I think that it's not really a big problem, though, as Stamina will out-spin Defense, and by the time Attack types reach the middle, they're probably out of spin.
OH i was hoping for the craters
me too! i thought it would be very interesting
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:01 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: OH i was hoping for the craters

Why in the world would you want the craters? It destroys attack types, and makes the game really stale. Trust me, I know all about this. The North American Finals used ONLY the Cyber Dragoon Stadium (which had bumps, but it's the same concept) and it made every skilled blader I knew lose by the third round.
As I recall didn't Kenta, the Japanese finalist, experience a spell of posterior pain over those stadiums?
(Dec. 14, 2010  3:42 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: As I recall didn't Kenta, the Japanese finalist, experience a spell of posterior pain over those stadiums?

Hahaha I believe he was in pain about the super stadium they made the finalists play in. Think Tornado Stadium or Ultimate Stadium but about 5x the size. Kenta was really upset because he was using a zombie combo, and that spinning floor really screwed it up. That entire tournament season was a joke. The judges did not know anything about beyblade, nor did they care. My judge was on her cell phone the whole time. :\
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:11 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: me too! i thought it would be very interesting

0_o you are kidding right? that is some new kind of sick twisted humor i do not understand right? Please tell me I am right...

this is one of the best hasbro stadiums thus far (atleast thats what the tests done so far have shown) so why ruin it with a gimmick?
(Dec. 14, 2010  4:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:11 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: me too! i thought it would be very interesting

0_o you are kidding right? that is some new kind of sick twisted humor i do not understand right? Please tell me I am right...

this is one of the best hasbro stadiums thus far (atleast thats what the tests done so far have shown) so why ruin it with a gimmick?

Little Kids Could Care Less If They're Were Craters Or Not.
Nor Would They Care How "Balanced" Certain Types Are Within This Stadium

There's Nothing To Really Be "Ruined" If This Stadium's Not Legal Anyways..
we dont know that YET. true, this will most LIKELY not be legal, but more testing needs to be done before that kind of declaration.

truth be told, i do not do tourneys, so i dont care as much as others on stadium legality, but i do stand for those who would like this to be legal, that is, if it even deserves the chance, which with these pilimanary results, i believe it deserves a chance

Hasbro needs to appeal to all target audiences, not just little kids. we buy thier products too, remember?
I picked up the stadium today. After my exams are over, I'll do some tests to try to clear the matter up.

In my honest opinion though, I don't think any Hasbro stadium will ever have a chance of being legalized unless they change the shape. No matter how close/good the slope is compared to an Attack Stadium, the unequal wall-to-pocket ratio will always inherently cause a hinderance to one type or another.

But really Leon, Hasbro's biggest and most profitable target audience is children. What do you expect from a toy company? Even then, the members of the WBO, the ones who care about this stuff, are only a very small fraction of their buyers.
that is all partialy true. without the WBO, things would be different...

also think of Max Stampede and LF as a comprimise of sorts between us and Hasbro (more stampde than LF) If the humdreds of members from the WBO didnt send those letters to Hasbro about there carp stadiums, we wouod never see the rusults with MS we are seeing now. All consumer feedback is important, especialy in a toy company. if the general buyer thinks something sucks, no one will buy it. but if you improve it...
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:41 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Alright, the Tornado Ridge is only 1 mm tall.
The depth from the TR is 17 MM, and the Survival Area is 145 MM. The slope is like PTW, but flat like LF. The SA is like LF, too. What Rock combo do you want me to use, Megablader?

EDIT: Do you guys want pictures?

I've seen a lot of Rock ____ C145WB/WD for defense, and Rock ______ 125/145/T125SD/WD for stamina.
Alright Megablader, your Rock results have been added to the OP.
YES!!! ROCK IS NO LONGER KING! Time to bust out my MF Earth Wolf 100WD!
i just picked this up today and it seems very balanced (im acting like i know what im talking about)
I had the SV which was horrendous and when i switched to this i found it to be much more balanced(as in attack types have a chance) I will be putting up test results soon, but so far my lightning l drago 100 rf seems to stand a chance against my other beys ( a medley of mostly stamina, couple defense, and storm pegasus)
Im feeling hopeful that this is hasbro's first decent stadium Grin