Max Stampede Testing

Alright, I was at Target today when I found this. Many of you will be disappointed by this (maybe), but it does not have indentations in the middle.

Dimensions:
Tornado Ridge: 1mm
Depth: 17mm
Survival Area Diameter: 145mm

So, here's my results.

Note: I do not have MFs.
All parts are Hasbro.
All launched 100%.
All tips worn.

BEYS:
Lightning L-Drago 100RF - Launched w/ Left Launcher w/ Dragoon Winder

Earth Aquario C145WB - Launched w/ Right Launcher

Burn Bull DF145WD - Launched w/ String Launcher

Rock Leone C145WB - Launched w/ Right Launcher

Rock Leone 145WD - Launched w/ String Launcher

L-Drago vs. Aquario (Click to View)
Aquario won 70%

L-Drago vs. Bull (Click to View)
L-Drago won 70%

Bull vs. Aquario

Bull won by OS every time. Shocker.

Rock Leone C145WB vs L-Drago (Click to View)
L-Drago won 60%

Rock Leone 145WD vs L-Drago (Click to View)
L-Drago won 80%

Has Rock's recoil reign finally ended?
Interesting.
wrong forum to post in maybe....?

this is beyblade general not customization... (which is where tests usually occur as you well know).
(Dec. 12, 2010  12:10 AM)Jaems Wrote: wrong forum to post in maybe....?

this is beyblade general not customization... (which is where tests usually occur as you well know).

I was wondering that, too. But this isn't really a customization.
No, testing on a product itself such as a Beystadium belongs in the Beyblade General forum, like all the other discussions on Hasbro Beystadiums are.

Anyway, at least Lightning L Drago defeated the Stamina type, but then again we do not know for sure if Hasbro's Burn is as good as TAKARA-TOMY's for Stamina, I think, and it still lost to Earth Aquario ...

ShredderN64, how is the centre ? How steep is the slope, how wide and flat is the stamina centre, etc. ?
At least the craters are gone. Is there a good Tornado Ridge? LF has one that anything san get caught on, and eother self-KO, or desroy anything it touches, depending of how long it takes to hit something. Try Burn ___ 100WD, I want to see if Rock has finally been toppled in the Hasbro metagame.
Alright, the Tornado Ridge is only 1 mm tall.
The depth from the TR is 17 MM, and the Survival Area is 145 MM. The slope is like PTW, but flat like LF. The SA is like LF, too. What Rock combo do you want me to use, Megablader?

EDIT: Do you guys want pictures?
Gah, it lost pretty bad to Aquario, but at least it could beat Bull haha.
Then again, Attack vs. Stamina is pretty much one sided. :L
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:48 AM)blah Wrote: Gah, it lost pretty bad to Aquario, but at least it could beat Bull haha.
Then again, Attack vs. Stamina is pretty much one sided. :L

Well, as it should be.

Stamina < Attack < Defense < Stamina
i dont know...these tests are good, but we would need more. also, we need acurate listings for the dimensions for this stadium, not just descriptions. we would also need to compare them to PTW and LF dimensions.. i have hope for this stadium. My main hope is that not every attack type I launch gets caught in the goddamed tornado ridge. That is really the problem here for all these Hasbro stadiums. Attacks will either self KO or get caight in the tornado rodge, wasting all there energy.

btw, how worn is your RF?

and yes, pics would be nice
ShredderN64: Not really...in an idealistic/perfect world yes, but honestly, in the real world, not at all
It's a little more worn than perfect condition. I'll put up pics tomorrow.
i think.... this is nothing new.... of corse bull beats aquario!! stamina crash defense... l drago beats bull! top tier attack beats top tier stamina...i just don´t know what to think about aquario... i don´t like defense because it loses with stamina and sometimes with attack..
the reason this is news is b/c no Hasbro stadiums ever have given results like this. if these results are accurate (which i hope they are) then that would mean Hasbro made a good stadium for the 1st time.

though lets do some more testing before we jump to conclusions
Shredder: Your RF should be fine. thanks!
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:34 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: though lets do some more testing before we jump to conclusions
Definitely. From the description ShredderN64 made of it, it is far from being "a good stadium for the 1st time", not to mention one of the best Attack combinations still struggles against a Defense type without a Metal Face even.
that did sadden me a bit...what did give me hope was the results for Ldrago Vs Bull, which is something we have NEVER seen with Hasbro stadiums up till now.
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:34 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: though lets do some more testing before we jump to conclusions
Definitely. From the description ShredderN64 made of it, it is far from being "a good stadium for the 1st time", not to mention one of the best Attack combinations still struggles against a Defense type without a Metal Face even.

Neither had MF, thats abit of equalization.

Also attack should struggle with defense, thats the entire point of a defense customization. If attack beats defense often doesn't that pretty much just mean defense is worthless as it serves no purpose?
opinions like that one have no corolation to anything...the point was that defense types generaly beat attack types, and lose to stamina types. though as i said before, since this is not a perfect world, this is not always the case
basicly, good point "The Dude"
yes but the thing defense do not beats attack!!!i have the two top tier defense and attack and chance of defense wins is 50%! if i use sliding shoot in the MFB attack stadium i almost crash Earth Bull C145WB with Lightning L Drago 100 RF!
beyblade is tricky like that..it is difficult...or rather near impossible for any type to always surpas the other b/c beyblade has just so many factors involved. stadiums, bey parts, launchers, how you launch, etc. in beyblade, a Dark Wolf could beat the forbidden Libra combo if the person using Libra had a horrible launch
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:46 AM)The Dude Wrote: Also attack should struggle with defense, thats the entire point of a defense customization. If attack beats defense often doesn't that pretty much just mean defense is worthless as it serves no purpose?
Yes, it appears Defense in the Metal Fight Beyblade metagame is just not as developped as Attack is.
i don´t have horrible launch.. and we have to face the facts.. stamina beats defense(in every stadiums with a normal or any other launch and i think everyone knows this)! attack beats stamina!(not easyly but beats) defense beats.... no one... it´sjust my opinion.. maybe your top tier defense is especial.. i don´t know...
i just explained to you that it doesnt work like that...
Kai-V: Forgot to add-part avaliability is also another factor. thank you for reninding me
Ok I saw the stadium and is it legal? I want to know before I buy it.
Dark Alpha Wolf no it isnt and it most likely will never be

Nick blaze
1. this is super offtopic
2. like kai-v said defense is not as developed as attack, attack is almost at its peak were defence can still (and most likely will) improve