Max Mizuhara

Let us discuss about him.his battles,qualities,friends,PAST,FAMILY,RUMOURS.blah blah etc0Smile
They took away his anger in the series that was shown for obvious reasons in the manga: Example.
Yeah. I think he's cool too. In the Manga I believe they made him seem to be Tysons Ultimate Rival, instead of Kai. But then Tyson and Kai have their moments too!

And Boy was Death Gargoyle awesome! <3
In the anime they mad Max seem so gay and i hated that i mean he is one great blader but they made him seem like a loser. Like in G Rev when all the bladebreakers faught tyson and they all got messed up like cuts and stuff like that when tyson and max battled it out they battled all calm i hated that.
Never really saw him as that important of a character. Usually, he was just there to get a bit beast stolen. Although, in the manga, he seemed just slightly more important, to me. They did leave out a bit in the anime, even though both are basically different stories.
Kuznetsov Wrote:They took away his anger in the series that was shown for obvious reasons in the manga: Example.

I really should read the manga in English. I had all the Japanese ones, but there's only so much you can discern from that. The best part was in America, some dude says, "What you Jap say !!"

Dranzer206 Wrote:In the anime they mad Max seem so gay and i hated that i mean he is one great blader but they made him seem like a loser. Like in G Rev when all the bladebreakers faught tyson and they all got messed up like cuts and stuff like that when tyson and max battled it out they battled all calm i hated that.

I never got this impression at all ...
Dranzer206 Wrote:In the anime they mad Max seem so gay and i hated that i mean he is one great blader but they made him seem like a loser. Like in G Rev when all the bladebreakers faught tyson and they all got messed up like cuts and stuff like that when tyson and max battled it out they battled all calm i hated that.

Yeah you know that's why he came up with that amazing strategy in the preliminaries against Kai when he countered the Fire Arrow divebomb thing with a reverse launch. He is/was/always will be a tactical genius on his feet. Not as technically savy as Kenny or maybe even as smart, but Max is a HELL of a lot stronger. Which is probably why he ended up where he did at the end of it all working with Kenny making new and better beyblades all the time.
in the manga he was my second faveret character but the anime HE WAS TO NICE
yes, i saw max in the dubbed anime in this way. he seemed a bit... searching for a not too offensive word here...

ah here, he seemed a bit of a sissy.

oh and wow, the manga style looks quite different to the anime.
OSW Wrote:yes, i saw max in the dubbed anime in this way. he seemed a bit... searching for a not too offensive word here...

ah here, he seemed a bit of a sissy.

oh and wow, the manga style looks quite different to the anime.

The manga is pure shonen madness.
i hate some liscenced manga prices over here /_\ though i don't think it's very findable anyway.
Ozuma Wrote:

Yeah you know that's why he came up with that amazing strategy in the preliminaries against Kai when he countered the Fire Arrow divebomb thing with a reverse launch. He is/was/always will be a tactical genius on his feet. Not as technically savy as Kenny or maybe even as smart, but Max is a HELL of a lot stronger. Which is probably why he ended up where he did at the end of it all working with Kenny making new and better beyblades all the time.

I agree with you on this.
Dranzer206 Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:

I agree with you on this.

I was being sarcastic and countering your statement. He was not gay at all. He was not a sissy he always had some power to him... although he needed a little more anger.. He was a bit of a pansy with his mom before he toughened up and fought against Micheal and beat him bad. After that he was all about being strong.
Ok i understand your statement here and i do agree i did not mean he was gay but like in the anime he did not have enough fighting time thats my opinion but in v-force he was one hell of a blader i mean fighting till the end with cyber draciel that was my fav battle.

O and one more thing v-force max was the best one.
in the movie mother of ms.kinkade found out that max dies his hair.that means that blond is not his real hair colour so i think that his real hairs r in brown colour,cuz his father's hair r brown.wat do u think?he is half american adn half japenese ^^
I always figured it was just his mom's hair colour. I don't know what the original Japanese movie says.
Kuznetsov Wrote:They took away his anger in the series that was shown for obvious reasons in the manga: Example.
Well, his mom was pretty hot.
rukiachann Wrote:in the movie mother of ms.kinkade found out that max dies his hair.that means that blond is not his real hair colour so i think that his real hairs r in brown colour,cuz his father's hair r brown.wat do u think?he is half american adn half japenese ^^
I am quite sure they just threw that whole hair dying statement into the dub for comic relief, like "Dizzi".
rukiachann Wrote:in the movie mother of ms.kinkade found out that max dies his hair.

That might explain why his hair is darker in the second series than it is in the first or third. :3

Yeah... Max is my favorite character. I actually just got done watching the battle with him and Tyson in G-Revolution, and I gotta say, all that buildup by Max was killing me. Wanting to be the champion even though I knew before the episode started he was gonna lose anyway. :<
J.P. Black Wrote:
rukiachann Wrote:in the movie mother of ms.kinkade found out that max dies his hair.

That might explain why his hair is darker in the second series than it is in the first or third. :3

Yeah... Max is my favorite character. I actually just got done watching the battle with him and Tyson in G-Revolution, and I gotta say, all that buildup by Max was killing me. Wanting to be the champion even though I knew before the episode started he was gonna lose anyway. :<

ya he's my favourite too.and samething happened to me i knew that he will loose andi was very sad
J.P. Black Wrote:That might explain why his hair is darker in the second series than it is in the first or third. :3
Or it could be a different artist drawing him in their own style ...
I was making a joke, implied by the ":3."
Well yes, but think of the fanfictions if someone doesn't come along and say the obvious answer. It was bad enough with the Max 'sugar high' thing...
he's very cute but not in season 1.when i saw 1st time in episode of kaivstyson,i thought that who's that joker lol.he was looking like a clown. i was also confused that if he is american or japenese.later i came to know that he's half american and japenese