Master Dranzer
1 AR
2 Use in Zombie Combinations
3 Weight Disk
4 Spin Gear
5 Blade Base
6 Conclusion

Attack Ring (AR): Turtle Survivor
Turtle Survivor is a good AR for Zombies in left spin, this is the only spin direction it should be used in ; it is very fragile in right spin. In left spin it has two small spikes on the end of the four points. However it is outclassed in the respect of zombies it is out classed by many AR; Tiger Defenser (Driger S), War Lion (Galeon Attacker) and Wing Cross ( Bistool).

Use in Zombie Customization

For a zombie to work it must be in the opposite spin direction. It must also have a free spinning base with NSK bearings. Also it must have a round weight disk; this would be a zombie combo:
AR Turtle Survivor
WD 10 Wide
SG Right SG (Bearing Version) (Wolborg)
SG Shaft Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
BB SG Bearing Base

Weight Disk

8 Balance
See 8 Balance

Spin Gear
See Right SG

Blade Base
Metal Sting Base

Metal Sting Base is a fantastic blade base for pure Survival. Its tip is a Metal Change Tip; near the end of the battle it changes onto the flat side and has a similar movment pattern to SG Semi Flat. Another major part of this blade base is the air vents on either side of the tip. If you are going to make a pure survival blade consider using this blade base

Conclusion

Master Dranzer is a fairly good beyblade. There are better options for a zombie AR but if you have Turtle Survivor try it! The Blade Base : Metal Sting Base however makes this blade worth buying, it has one of if not the best pure survival blade base. Every serious player should buy this beyblade
your description of metal sting base is wrong in every possible way
really? i find it good for endurance?
what is it good for
Master Dranzer

Turtle Survivor is a good AR for Zombies in left spin, this is the only spin direction it should be used in ; it is very fragile in right spin. In left spin it has two small spikes on the end of the four points. However it is outclassed in the respect of zombies it is out classed by many AR; Tiger Defenser (Driger S), War Lion (Galeon Attacker) and Wing Cross ( Bistool).

For a zombie to work it must be in the opposite spin direction. It must also have a free spinning base with NSK bearings. Also it must have a round weight disk; this would be a zombie combo:
AR Turtle Survivor
WD 10 Wide
BB SG Bearing Base

Weight Disk

8 Balance
See 8 Balance

Spin Gear
See Right SG

Blade Base
Metal Sting Base

Metal Sting Base is supposed to be used for endurance, however there are many better options. The tip is metal change, and at the of the battle (or when hit hard enough) it switches to attack mode where it moves in a motion not dissimilar to SG semi-flat

Conclusion

Master Dranzer is a fairly good beyblade. There are better options for a zombie AR but if you have Turtle Survivor try it! The Blade Base : Metal Sting Base is a poor mans SG Metal Change but still worth getting Every serious player should buy this beyblade
revised
nothing really

i think it's pretty misleading to suggest that every serious blader should own master dranzer ... its AR is OK for zombies but it can easily be replaced with something else, and metal sting base is nothing like metal change
thats why i said every serious blader not everyblader
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:41 PM)Giga Wrote: thats why i said every serious blader not everyblader

but serious bladers don't need this beyblade. it's not that useful.
Master Dranzer

AR Turtle Survivor
WD 10 Wide
BB SG Bearing Base

Weight Disk

8 Balance
See 8 Balance

Spin Gear
See Right SG

Blade Base
Metal Sting Base

Metal Sting Base is supposed to be used for endurance, however there are many better options. The tip is metal change, and at the of the battle (or when hit hard enough) it switches to attack mode where it moves in a motion not dissimilar to SG semi-flat

Conclusion

Master Dranzer is a fairly good beyblade. There are better options for a zombie AR but if you have Turtle Survivor try it! The Blade Base : Metal Sting Base is a poor mans SG Metal Change but still worth getting This is a good beyblade to buy , however there are better choices
Its a metal sharp tip, is it not? My Metal Draciel has a metal sharp. Metal sharp is good for pure endurance blades but pure endurances aren't that commonly used just cuz zombies/spin stealers are much better. There are other possibilities for a zombie/spin stealer's AR so this beyblade isn't needed but it has useful parts to add to your collection.
Um, I already called this article, but if you want to work to improve yours, I'm fine with you doing it.
argh sorry kei i didnt see it
(Jan. 11, 2009  4:53 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Its a metal sharp tip, is it not? My Metal Draciel has a metal sharp. Metal sharp is good for pure endurance blades but pure endurances aren't that commonly used just cuz zombies/spin stealers are much better. There are other possibilities for a zombie/spin stealer's AR so this beyblade isn't needed but it has useful parts to add to your collection.

It says metal change i was always confused bout that
http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Be...ranzer.pdf
(Jan. 11, 2009  5:18 PM)Giga Wrote: argh sorry kei i didnt see it
(Jan. 11, 2009  4:53 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Its a metal sharp tip, is it not? My Metal Draciel has a metal sharp. Metal sharp is good for pure endurance blades but pure endurances aren't that commonly used just cuz zombies/spin stealers are much better. There are other possibilities for a zombie/spin stealer's AR so this beyblade isn't needed but it has useful parts to add to your collection.

It says metal change i was always confused bout that
http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Be...ranzer.pdf

Don't listen to what Hasbro writes, base if off of experience. Thank you for that link though. I didn't even know Hasbro had the Hasbro Beyblade instructions up.
whoa what the hell @ those instructions
yeah its pretty amazing just discovered them recently
its funny they still have a bey blade game up lol
if you replace master dranzer with other blade names you get other blades for example

http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Be...tacker.pdf
They don't have Dranzer S. Angry Or not if I type it in that way anyways.
what do you type?
EDIT: you'r right
what do you need to know?
I was just wondering about the base. Uncertain I was thinking about it the other day.
how do you mean putting it together or changing modes
I couldn't remember if you had to put it together when you got it or whether it came assembled.
(Jan. 12, 2009  12:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: They don't have Dranzer S. Angry Or not if I type it in that way anyways.

http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Be...nzer_S.pdf
lolol
Dranzer Spairal
i didnt know it was auto change i thought it was manual
(Jan. 12, 2009  8:56 PM)Giga Wrote: lolol
Dranzer Spairal
i didnt know it was auto change i thought it was manual

It is manual. You preset it so it stays in attack or endurance mode, but sometimes it can switch from endurance to attack automatically at times.
They actually make a point of telling you that Attack blades are supposed to 'circle the enemy'. D:

And thanks G. Joyful_3
The flat tip allows someone with carp shooting ability to where out there beyblade circling the oppseing beyblade until it runs out of spin