Massive Sellout!

I really like how you're wanting some Beys again Ryan Smile
Ha ha.

It's more for collection purposes these days. I never play with my beyblades anymore but I'd be more than happy to collect them and write some stuff for the Wiki with what little knowledge I still have about the game. I'm only missing a few blades in the complete HMS series (Not counting re-colors) and I'd like to get a hold of them.
G Wrote:I'd be interested in that stadium.

How much would you pay for it?

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:How much do you want for everything?

Including stadium? No idea, what I want to know is what is the most you would pay for it?

Kei Wrote:I'm also interested in the stadium, although, if G wants it thats fine.

Whoever pays more will get it, I really need the most I can get Unhappy

G Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:How much do you want for everything?
Page two for the correct price. Kei corrected me on it

Yeah, thanks for the interest but please note, I did say "£60 was a decent price" not saying I will be happy at that price point =/
Is 100 USD good?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Is 100 USD good?

Kei's offer was 125 usd.
Ugh I hate offering. But it'd really depends on shipping costs. How much would it be to the US?

I live in Saint Paul, MN in the US and my zipcode is 55102
126 lol
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:126 lol

Please, none of this.

Mystikal, I'd advise you to insist that people bid in $5 increments.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:126 lol

Please, none of this.

Mystikal, I'd advise you to insist that people bid in $5 increments.

I was actually thinking about suggesting exactly that.
man, cye, why must you do this?! x[

Anyways, I'll go to $125 CDN then I suppose.
Kei Wrote:man, cye, why must you do this?! x[

Because I want to win BND! I'm not exactly sure how much that is in USD so I'll bid later.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Kei Wrote:man, cye, why must you do this?! x[

Because I want to win BND! I'm not exactly sure how much that is in USD so I'll bid later.

Well, maybe me and you could split the lot if we could come to an agreement on how to split it. We'd have to get Mystikal's permission though. I know that I don't really want everything from this lot, but there is a number of them that I do want, a lot of them being Takara (which I have none of).

So, is there any specific things that you want from the lot? This is what I want (I'll be flexible though, depending on what you want):

Slash Riger MS
Black Dranzer MS
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MSUV AR/WD
White Advance Balancer
Round Shell MS (and accessories)
Driger MS
Death Gargoyle MS
HMS Customize Grip

Hopefully you and Mystikal agree to this. I'd rather not get into a bidding war with you. Smile
You can take the whole thing.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:You can take the whole thing.

Really? Are you sure? What's with the sudden change?
Honestly, your kindness makes me want you to have it.
Well I think the fair way to go about this is post it up on EBay and using Brad's suggestion go up in £5 bids. I will start it at about 50 or 60 GBP so if there aren't many bids then its fairly reasonable.

I will post the link to the Ebay item asap. Should be done in the next few days.

Is this alright with you Kei and/or Cye?
Hmm, well, I can't use and don't really want to use eBay. ):

It's up to you though.
Kei Wrote:Hmm, well, I can't use and don't really want to use eBay. ):

It's up to you though.

Not even if I made it payable through Paypal?
I think the entire point of users wanting to buy here is to avoid using eBay.
So, can you just sell them to me through PayPal? Cye said that he would let me buy them and I don't think there is any other people that are clamouring to buy them all.
I don't understand why you don't want to use Ebay if you can use Paypal on that, plus it's more secured on both of our ends. I put the auction up a while ago :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0177737197
The thing is with selling on Ebay is that not all people are going to understand the value of each Bey, but you could get lucky...

How many watchers do you have on it right now?
I saw that lot a couple days ago, wondered who was quitting the game.
I have like 198 visits to it so far, would it be better if I threw in some plastic beys as well ; I have a lot of those.

2 hours left...
I think you should've just sold it to Kei, lol