Massive Sellout!

52 seconds left and no one bid on it yet =X

You would've gotten more money by selling it to Kei Chocked
That's the thing with Ebay. No one truly knows the value of each Bey so you're stuck with a bunch of moms trying to win it for their spoiled child. This wasn't even the case though Uncertain
I'm still willing to buy it, but you'd have to wait longer now since I just spent a lot of my money buying SMG and NFS: PS. And I still haven't received my credit card in the mail, but it should be arriving shortly considering how long its been since my parents ordered it.
Well, I guess I will considering we were all Beybladers =)

I'll talk with my dad and get it sorted out (hopefully), you still willing to offer 125 CAD?

Oh and I need your City and Post Code to work out shipping if you want it?
Mystikal Wrote:Well, I guess I will considering we were all Beybladers =)

I'll talk with my dad and get it sorted out (hopefully), you still willing to offer 125 CAD?

Oh and I need your City and Post Code to work out shipping if you want it?

Awesome. :] Yes I am, but as I said in my last post you're going to have to wait a little while. Can I give you that info when I have the money? Also, do you have MSN? You can PM me it if you do.
Anybody know Kei's real name? I need to put it on the box and he isn't online Unhappy First and Last name if you know it.. thanks!
just put Kai , the mailman won't mind, we use our screename all the time when we sending stuff out to people
Beyblade14 Wrote:just put Kai , the mailman won't mind, we use our screename all the time when we sending stuff out to people

Doesn't matter now, I told him on MSN.
Yeah, packaged and tagged. Gonan find out price tomorrow and send asap! Grin
Mystikal Wrote:Yeah, packaged and tagged. Gonan find out price tomorrow and send asap! Grin

Just e-mail me when you know. I'll be able to pay tomorrow. Smile
No, I have spare HMS launchers & ripcords and quite a lot of Plastic Beys left though. If anyone is interested i'll get them sorted and put on Ebay.
Oh ok well I don't like plastic Blades only HMS Blades
Mystikal I mybe will buy some Plastic BeyBlade, What do you have and the cost?. Limeblade I diden't decide to buy his or her plastic beyblade just because you ask first.
you can if you want draciel. atm i dont have funds for ordering online
This hasn't been posted in for about half a year and he hasn't visited to the board since March.

edit: plus i believe he sold his lot already
(Aug. 20, 2008  12:22 AM)bugturtles Wrote: This hasn't been posted in for about half a year and he hasn't visited to the board since March.

edit: plus i believe he sold his lot already

Yeeah... A long time ago lol. I even posted about it.

I'll just lock this.