[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

Anyone? I live about 30 minutes south of Boston. Beyblade was never really that popular here. I only recall one public tournament back in 2003 (maybe 2004). Anyone around my parts?
Please use the map tool to find out. Input your zip code or w/e and it will tell you.
I know that. Not everyone inputs that information, though.
I know I've posted this before in a different MA topic (Before it got wiped),but I live in MA. Anyone in the Boston Metro Area know a good meeting spot?
i live in brockton MA
I live in chicopee mass i just moved
Marlborough...I'm a bit farther out than most of you. The MA bladers seem to be a bit sparse.
I live in Revere and I challenge thou to a Beybattle.
This really stinks we have enough bladers but were just not close enough to just have a simple bey battle!!! Im so irritated!!!!!!!
I think the solution here is to find a common place that can support a tournament that's local enough for each of us.

I know a place in Framingham MA, that I've gotten into Blading. It's a store called Game Underground.

IF you guys want to hold a tournament there,let me know,I'll see what I can do.
(Jun. 20, 2010  11:31 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I think the solution here is to find a common place that can support a tournament that's local enough for each of us.

I know a place in Framingham MA, that I've gotten into Blading. It's a store called Game Underground.

IF you guys want to hold a tournament there,let me know,I'll see what I can do.

That would be awsome!! But its still too far for me. Plus I only have one beyblade and its a plastic generation one and my launcher just broke. Unhappy
Ok...if anyone knows anywhere that's nearer them,let me know.
i live in billerica thats about 15 minutes from boston on the highway with no traffic
is andover close to anyone else
I'm thinking on throwing an unofficial tournament in my town. If anyone would like to join, you can reach me on my cell phone 857-294-9887. All beyblades are allowed, from the originals to the Metal Fusion. So the originals, Magnacore, Engine Gear, HMS, and Metal Fusion. I need a certain amount of people to do this so call me ASAP. This will be held in Revere, Massachusetts.
OK its gonna happen. I need at least 8 bladers to start my tournament. I'm going to hold it on July 23, 2010. it will be at 1:30PM, but bladers must be there at least noon to register. We will follow the BBA and WBO rules. It'll be the best 2 out of 3 match. So please send me a message if you're interested and also call at 857-294-9887( If no one answers at first please leave a message about the tournament and I'll get back to you as soon as possible). It will be held at my house which is at 45 Vane Street in Revere, Massachusetts 02151, July 23, 2010 at 1:30PM, Bladers must be there at least by 12:00PM. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
P.S. If anyone is interested on bringing a stadium please let me know so I can create a system on stadiums that everyone will be happy with.
P.S.S. Remember this is a all generation tournament meaning every beyblade made by Takara Tomy and Hasbro are allowed. Bring at least 3 beyblades plus spare parts. If there is a case where someone only has one beyblade then they will need spare parts but if the case is that they have neither then they can purchase parts from me for $0.25 each.
Be sure to get back to me by at least July 21, 2010.
Don't forget, the tournament is in six days. Are you gonna join? First prize is a Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Set - Pegasus Tornado Wing. You need 3 beyblades to battle. So its starts at 1:30PM at my house 45 Vane Street in Revere, MA. Bring a stadium to the tournament so we can use it. Please call 857-294-9887 and ask for Josh for more information. So its on Saturday July 24, 2010 at 1:30 PM.
MakoLavi, I hope you realise there will probably be absolutely nobody at your "tournament".
Yes I see the probability but that doesn't mean that I cannot try
Hey Mako! this tournament is gonna be EPIC! lol
Posting your number and house address on the internets... Not a good idea. Inviting people from the internets to come to your house... also not a good idea.

Why couldn't you have picked a public place? Now people know where you live. Speechless
ok I'm gonna be streaming live video footage of the tournament I'll post a link when the tournament starts
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:29 AM)MakoLavi Wrote: ok I'm gonna be streaming live video footage of the tournament I'll post a link when the tournament starts
Was it not supposed to be on July 23rd ? We are the 24th now ...
I changed it to the 24th and yes I did inform people about the change in time and date. Please stop harassing me about this. It's getting very annoying.