[Massachusetts,USA] - would like to start a community

Hey, I live here in Massachusetts, and I was wondering if there are any existing communities I could join? If not, I would love to start something up! Let me know if you're a beyblader that lives in or near western Mass!
I live in MA! It would be great to start up a community around here too! Pm me if interested
Of course I'm interested! I'm glad to have gotten a positive response so quickly!
Live in western mass. New to Beyblade and just trying to see where this goes. Is this still an active thread?
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:49 AM)KiriUzumaki Wrote: Live in western mass. New to Beyblade and just trying to see where this goes. Is this still an active thread?

It is now! Thanks for saying hi and welcome to the community!
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:34 PM)RainbowGeist Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  12:49 AM)KiriUzumaki Wrote: Live in western mass. New to Beyblade and just trying to see where this goes. Is this still an active thread?

It is now! Thanks for saying hi and welcome to the community!

What's up. Just got into the Burst scene and now starting into evolution and turbo soon.
North of Boston here. Looking for Bladers in the area and seeing if someone is willing to organize an event.