[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

I live in Westfield and my son and I love the world of bayblade, but there are no tournaments for massachusets and I would like to be able to create a blader club and be able to create and carry out the first official tournament of our state, but I need people who really want Do this and be able to take it to another level. You can leave me a message here.
We live in Boston, MA. I have an 8 year old who's loves Beyblades.
Also in Boston here. Thinking of organizing a summer tournament in JP area. Any interested people please ping so we can start figuring out if we’ll actually do it.
Hello! I'm actually local to JP and would love to get involved with setting up with and playing in tournaments!
Hi! I have some kids from a foundation who might be interested in joining this, let’s make it work!
(Mar. 07, 2020  5:15 AM)BeyFam Wrote: Also in Boston here. Thinking of organizing a summer tournament in JP area. Any interested people please ping so we can start figuring out if we’ll actually do it.

Yes, we are out by worcester and would love to participate... my son has a few friends that would attend as well!
Hi! Anyone want to beyblade battle this summer? We are in Pembroke, MA my son is almost 9 and dying to play against others.
(Jul. 03, 2021  2:18 PM)Odogg0915 Wrote: Hi! Anyone want to beyblade battle this summer?  We are in Pembroke, MA my son is almost 9 and dying to play against others.
I would like to join a tournament, I live in braintree MA south of boston!
Hi there. I've been Blading since Shogun Steel but am a Metal Fight blader. I'm interested in meeting with any sort of Blader, MFB, Burst, you name it! Just keep in mind, I don't have anything besides MFB, so you'd have to be willing to share if you're not a Metal Fight blader. I'd be 100% down to join a tournament of probably any kind, and am willing to host a MFB tourney or Co-Host one with an MFB friend of mine. I'm in Middlesex County but am willing to travel. PLEASE reply to this post if you are around!!!! Let's bring back BeyBlading in Massachusetts!
I was going to be a Boston blader but then I moved to oregon
(Jun. 06, 2022  8:34 PM)Heinoushare Wrote: Hi there. I've been Blading since Shogun Steel but am a Metal Fight blader. I'm interested in meeting with any sort of Blader, MFB, Burst, you name it! Just keep in mind, I don't have anything besides MFB, so you'd have to be willing to share if you're not a Metal Fight blader. I'd be 100% down to join a tournament of probably any kind, and am willing to host a MFB tourney or Co-Host one with an MFB friend of mine. I'm in Middlesex County but am willing to travel.  PLEASE reply to this post if you are around!!!! Let's bring back BeyBlading in Massachusetts!

Im in Connecticut.
I'm in Maine and would travel to Mass or wherever nearby for a tournment
I’m in Springfield, looking for near by Metal Fight Bladers, lmk if anyone is from here. I’m looking for a friend to battle with often, this stuff gets lonely and boring when playing by yourself tbh.
I live in Lawrence there were a bunch of beyblade clubs in my school which was surprising!
(Dec. 05, 2022  4:18 PM)AdanTheBlader Wrote: I live in Lawrence there were a bunch of beyblade clubs in my school which was surprising!

hey I live in Haverhill maybe if you would like we can make our own tournaments is that good!!! my friends want to make a club so it would be perfect message me anytime!!!

hey I just moved to mass I think we can start a club in Lowell if that's okay I have a gigantic ware house my grandpa gave me if your intrested just reply to me Smile
Anyone in Western Mass? Just moved here a couple months ago. Would be great if we could organize events in Mass/CT so the closest events aren't always in NJ/NY.
(Dec. 05, 2022  4:18 PM)AdanTheBlader Wrote: I live in Lawrence there were a bunch of beyblade clubs in my school which was surprising!

hey I live in Haverhill maybe if you would like we can make our own tournaments is that good!!! my friends want to make a club so it would be perfect message me anytime!!!

hey I just moved to mass I think we can start a club in Lowell if that's okay I have a gigantic ware house my grandpa gave me  if your intrested just reply to me :)

Recently moved to Cambridge, MA and down to play some X!
(Feb. 02, 2024  8:20 PM)Caiba Wrote:

hey I just moved to mass I think we can start a club in Lowell if that's okay I have a gigantic ware house my grandpa gave me  if your intrested just reply to me Smile

Recently moved to Cambridge, MA and down to play some X!
Sorry for the long response in advance: 

I recently got into X and need people to play with as well. Im in RI but only an hour from Boston and would be down to travel. I also have an X stadium to lend to the cause. Side note: I was in Comikaze yesterday looking for old beys (super cool comic and toy shop in Somerville/Cambridge). The guy that was working there was super into the idea of getting back into beyblade himself and wanted to possibly link and play when he gets some X stuff. They have a pretty large gaming area with tables in the back and might be receptive to a tournament or being a meetup spot!? I could ask if we have enough people for something like that.
Yo I think I could play but I don't have any x beys
I'm in the Boston area and looking to get into Beyblade X with other folks. You can dm me on discord: Kato3910
Massachusetts blader checking in, we need to have a meetup or tournament in the near future! I'm getting back into beyblade after many years and I'm rebuilding my old plastic/mfb collection as well as getting into Beyblade X. Never got to compete when I was a kid so feel free to PM me, let's make something happen.
Hey ik this is an older post but I play mfb on cape cod
(Mar. 23, 2024  3:47 AM)MassBlader100 Wrote: I live in Massachusetts
Dm?