[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

what type of prize should you bring?
What do you mean? The prizes are the face Boosters, of course.
Can do plastics. I need hms to borrow.
I can host anytime after September 15th, guys. My phone upgrade is up on the 10th, and I'll probably get an iPhone or SIII, which is 4G. That way, I can use Challonge! to host.
Sweet.
Lets get a list going.
Confirmed:
Ginga Blader
Tech
Purple Tiger.
(Sep. 05, 2012  3:46 AM)Tech Wrote: I can host anytime after September 15th, guys. My phone upgrade is up on the 10th, and I'll probably get an iPhone or SIII, which is 4G. That way, I can use Challonge! to host.
SIII girl do it. Big enough Grin

I'm up for anything anyway who ever wants to proposal this tournament i would be glad to co host if needed

Hopefully we can actually get this going. I don't know days when I will be available, so it might be September 22nd. I don't know yet, so don't count on me. Tongue_out
I'm pretty sure I will be available, unless I have my b-day go cart party ...
I can do 15 and 22 doesn't matter.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...416aa28371
I would hate to not see one of us get this, and I can't so I thought I would see if any of you could
Try not to advertise it to people, that auction is mine. Serious
Only want MD bladers getting it, because otherwise I don't get to see it in action
Thats a good deal, but I wouldn't get it, because of my impatience with shipping time. Either way, I have a seller I could get a bunch from for a really good price. NIB, too. Smile

jelus yet gingi?
really from who i kinda want more hms
Hehe, not telling. Tongue_out
Okay, take it to PMs guys. Smile
Anyways, Tech may you ask Arupaeo if he wants to host a HMS and plastics tourney?
Hmm, lets go guys. Anybody for MFB sometime in early October?
MFB is coo for me, but the date might be a little ansy. My mom still hasn't gotten me that phone, so me hosting anything is out of the question.
(Sep. 17, 2012  8:27 PM)Tech Wrote: MFB is coo for me, but the date might be a little ansy. My mom still hasn't gotten me that phone, so me hosting anything is out of the question.
[Image: 27308487.jpg] don't even count me off for hosting guys.
Hello
I'm trying to host a Tournament in a Marriott Hotel in Ashburn, VA. I have had 3 people approved so far. They are Armadurn, Me, someone with no account yet. I have 1 maybe which is Kaboom!!! I want this to be a New Years Tourney. If anyone is interested in applying as Approved or Maybe please reply in this thread or PM me. This will have been my first tourney. This tourney will be Round Robin using BB-10 Attack Type Stadiums. I am expecting 8 people to attend. This is about a 40 minute drive from Silver Spring.

Thank You

SuperSaber
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-lot-/12...1c2bf9e9e6
One of us would enjoy this, for as cheap as the bidding is right now
I appreciate the notice, but this thread isn't a chat room.
Anyone interested any tournament in Nov 4th?
Possibly I will see about it, it would be great to get to go this tournament and Arupaeo's as long as his isn't in DC. My mom had a fit about the hotel and I am not going to any tournaments there again, however since I indefinitly won't be there in December it would be nice to go to 2 tournaments in November. But what format would it be? BB-10 or Wobbly Bowwlies?
i will to just want to know what format i vote bb-10!
actually why not just a get together type thing