[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

IDEA(Sorta serious): Let's be like India and have 4 formats in 1 day. XD Zero-G, MFB, HMS, and Plastics. Start at 10, end at 6, haha. But seriously, some weekend in September, on Staurday have plastics and HMS, on Sunday have MFB and Zero-G.
BEST WEEKEND EVER.
HMS and plastics took about two hours each last month, and MFB and Zero-G usually take about four hours each... You wanna play about twelve hours of Beyblade?

Even doing three formats will take about another eight hours. xD
Yeah Buddy
Look, I know this sounds cheap, but I'm only interested in hosting HMS and Plastics because Faces are prizes. xD

Alright, lets try for September 8th.
September 8th is fine for either.
Maybe before/after the MFB tournament Arupaeo will host this month, we could do an HMS tournament. That way, people who will be there could just come a bit earlier/stay a bit later if they want to play, and Arupaeo could play too. Seems good to me, and probably for a lot of others because they don't have to come on separate days.
September 8th is probably good or me, and I like that idea.
Alright, this would be entirely for fun since they aren't WBO sanctioned, but I had an idea for a tournament where everyone comes in teams of four and each blader on a team has a 2/3 match with one opponent from the other team, I was thinking either at MLK or the park I suggested earlier http://www.montgomeryparks.org/parks_fac...ooklp.shtm
Let me know if you guys have an interest and if there is we'll get a thread going.
Also, if everyone was willing to pay, say $8 (divides evenly by four) a team I'm sure some sort of prize situation could be worked out
Okay, let's get a list for Plastics and HMS on September 8th.

Confirmed:
1. Tech
2. Ginga Blader (probably, unless something comes up)
3. Yourself XD
4. BeybladeWrecker (Formerlly aj_the_elite)

For right now we only want confirmed. tysonist, are you available on September 8th?
@gingablader for now its Time, and we will have to see about September 8th, (I don't have my work schedule that far in advance yet), is it still going to be at MLK?
Hey, who is this Yourself XD you speak of? I'm Cher Lloyd! Smile
More and more people are stealing our originality.

anyways, since it's on Saturday, I can't go. Sorry.
Yeah, but we all are different singers. And trust me, I love Cher Lloyd (not like that) and her songs like over 1,000!
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:05 PM)Time Wrote: @gingablader for now its Time, and we will have to see about September 8th, (I don't have my work schedule that far in advance yet), is it still going to be at MLK?

Most likely, yes.
Yo im new here and i wanna know if anybody wanna try and get a tournament on in Maryland sometime this friday through sunday
It can be any day friday thru sunday
It is too late now... But what type of beyblades do you hae? We are trying to ah. A Plastics and HmS tourney on September 8th..
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:28 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: It is too late now... But what type of beyblades do you hae? We are trying to ah. A Plastics and HmS tourney on September 8th..
PM me the thread when it is "released".
Ok guys I'm really interested in the tournament idea for this week! I'm thinking Saturday. If anybody has suggestions to where said tournament could be hosted that'd be great. Also if you could go on saturday tell me.
Also if you could bring a bb-10 stadium
Oh my god, Blaziken. How many times do we have to tell you no one is available? This is honestly starting to be considered SPAM. Please, stop. We understand you want to have one but this is the week school starts for us and we are probably going to be really busy.
Dude it's in reply to shinobis post!
I'm just trying to help his idea along the way
My apologies, but my post still says a few things. Its unlikely that you'll get anyone, because of reasons in my post.

You should have quoted it so that I knew.
So how is it possible to get this many people in 5 days? under short notice?

Plus school starting next week or sooner?
Ok thank you for the apology. Your right though I should've quoted.
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:44 AM)Stars Wrote: So how is it possible to get this many people in 5 days? under short notice?

Uum r u talking to either me or shinobi?
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:45 AM)Blaziken Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:44 AM)Stars Wrote: So how is it possible to get this many people in 5 days? under short notice?

Uum r u talking to either me or shinobi?
You.

Well I'm just hoping. That's it. Lots and lots of hoping.
Also do you think you could come. Or where it could be?