Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. I need some support!!

Hello, World Beybladers in Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania!

I am planning to host a tournament, in Delaware, for the Summer Spin Showdown. However, I need to know when anyone might be able to attend, so I can plan accordingly. I only have one user so far (myself), but that will hopefully change. PLEASE NOTE: NOTHING IS FINAL.
There is already a Summer Spin Showdown tournament in Maryland...
Note, this is for Delaware. However, I'm petitioning to Mayland and PA too, because Delaware is kind of small.
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We would like to restrain the number of events per state to one. This way, everyone can focus on making one really work, instead of dividing the population and making more, "worse" tournaments than one big, cool tournament.
Basically, she's saying that if it takes you around 2 hours to drive to any one of these events, you should do that instead of starting a new one. Delaware is a state where you need to have a car to survive in, however, places like Philadelphia no one will be able to travel very far because they use public transit.
I don't think it would have to be part of the Summer Spin Showdown. (Although that would be nice. Joyful_2) But I think we could make a DE tournament work. Let's see... DE has you, Your brother (I forgot his name! Unhappy), Ryuk, and I live right on the border, so I could try to make it... That's already 4 people, so we're have way at the margin. This could definitely work! XD
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:02 PM)Odin Wrote: Hello, World Beybladers in Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania!

I am planning to host a tournament, in Delaware, for the Summer Spin Showdown. However, I need to know when anyone might be able to attend, so I can plan accordingly. I only have one user so far (myself), but that will hopefully change. PLEASE NOTE: NOTHING IS FINAL.

Did it happen already?? or is it this coming summer? (i'd really like 2 know!!! I moved to Delaware a little while ago and NEED new friends! PM your answer to me plz) Smile
thx
You quoted a post that is three months old...