Marvel Vs Dc

Poll: Which is better?

Marvel
73.33%
DC
26.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Which is better Marvel or Dc? Your choice!
I don't know if the Marvel verse is better written than the DC verse, but I will say that I like Marvel way more than DC.
(Aug. 24, 2023  6:30 PM)Dark red Wrote: I don't if the Marvel verse is better written than the DC verse, but I will say that I like Marvel way more than DC.
Marvel has a lot of cool stories and I personally find the heroes more interesting. Dc probably has better world building but I always preferred Marvel
(Aug. 24, 2023  9:10 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2023  6:30 PM)Dark red Wrote: I don't if the Marvel verse is better written than the DC verse, but I will say that I like Marvel way more than DC.
Marvel has a lot of cool stories and I personally find the heroes more interesting. Dc probably has better world building but I always preferred Marvel
Who are your favorite Marvel characters? My favorite characters are Miles Morales, Spider-man (Peter Parker), Silk, Spider Gwen, Spider-Punk, Anti-Venom (Eddie Brock), America Chavez, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Gorr the God Butcher, Ms. Marvel, and Magik.
(Aug. 24, 2023  11:11 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2023  9:10 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Marvel has a lot of cool stories and I personally find the heroes more interesting. Dc probably has better world building but I always preferred Marvel
Who are your favorite Marvel characters? My favorite characters are Miles Morales, Spider-man, Silk, Spider Gwen, Spider-Punk, Anti-Venom (Eddie Brock), America Chavez, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Gorr the God Butcher, Ms. Marvel, and Magik.
Peter Parker (Spider Man), Matt Murdock (Daredevil), Miles Morales (Spider Man, Tony Stark (Iron Man), Dr Doom, Wolverine (X Men), Venom (Eddie Brock), Bruce Banner (Hulk)
Id choose marvel anyday
I think Marvel is better, but the Flash is my favorite superhero!⚡️🏃‍♂️
(Oct. 09, 2023  7:53 AM)MartinLuks Wrote: This is where Marvel is undisputedly the best, by the way I have been a fan of these comics and many of the characters for many years. I don't know if any of you remember or are familiar with the 'Lobo' series, it's a shame that no one wants to get down to filming it, although on the other hand, I don't think it's possible to convey the brutality these days.
Jason Momoa  might become lobo in the upcoming "DCU"
Marvel and DC both have their good and bad productions. People seem to forget the 2 companies make much more than just movies - some of the best animated shows and comics are from DC.
DC has Batman.
Marvel has Spider-Man.
Ghost rider is the coolest ngl
i gotta say, marvel's my jam
Both have great characters but in terms of the movies Marvel has used their characters better.
I lowkey want a Marvel fighting game with at least 60 playable characters and playable across all platforms.

My Wishlist of characters would be: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Loki, Hela, Enchantress, Hulk, She-Hulk, Abomination, Red Skull, Black Widow, Taskmaster, Falcon, War Machine, Wasp, Vision, Ultron, Spiderman (Peter Parker), Spider Man (Miles Morales), Spider Gwen, Silk, Spiderman 2099, Venom, Carnage, Lizard, Electro, Morbius, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Magneto, Wolverine, X-23, Psylocke, Beast, Phoenix, Storm, Ice Man, Gambit, Magik, Cable, Colossus, Apocalypse, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Sentry, Knull, Gorr, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, Invisible Girl, The Thing, Dr. Doom, Doctor Strange, Namor, Ms. Marvel, Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Thanos, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Star-Lord, Super Skrull, Adam Warlock, Gamora, Drax, and Groot & Rocket.