Doctor Doom (Classic attire)
Chun-Li (Street Fighter IV attire)
Dormammu (Defenders Vol.3 appearance)
Dante (Devil May Cry 3 appearance)[7]
Hulk (Classic Savage appearance)
Felicia
Iron Man (Extremis armor)
Morrigan Aensland
Super-Skrull (Classic attire)Ryu (Street Fighter IV attire)
Thor (Reborn armor)
Trish (Devil May Cry appearance)
Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men attire)
Viewtiful Joe

As of right now, I find the character list underwhelming. The last game had upwards of 60 fully fleshed out characters, and this game will probably clock in around 20-25. While I understand that a lot of the game's space will go to BA Stages and specials, I would play on the training stage forever in exchange for having as big of a character list.
While Capcom has confirmed their plans for DLC, this will take a long time, as Capcom has a bad history with DLC timing.

So, use this thread for General MvC3 Discussion, speculation, and to talk about what you want in game!

What I want:
Bigger Character list!
Online Play!

thats about it
No Spider-Man!? *sniff*
Not confirmed yet. But he's been in every Marvel VS game to date. His exclusion would disturb me.
No Mega Man!? *sniff*
Volnutt will probably be in it. The Servbots and some Bonne related stuff have been in stages and trailers.
The fact that Amaterasu is in this games gets me a little mad. If you're going to rep Clover, why not use some dude from God Hand, and not a freaking wolf?
I promise to be a Deadpool-Dante-Ironman carp, and spam with Deadpool as much as is possible
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:51 AM)Thresher Wrote: I promise to be a Deadpool-Dante-Ironman carp, and spam with Deadpool as much as is possible

I hope there's an attack that uses the strange yellow boxes, hah.
Deadpool using shoryuken ftw. I don't even like Deadpool either. What I really hope for is that they keep a decent amount of new characters under wraps so that I'm surprised when I play the game. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they put Zero in the game. Oh, for Spiderman I finally want a symbiote alternate costume.
guttered spidey isnt on the list, hopefully the put strider in if i rember right he was in all the other ones realy hope its as good as 2 was
Another thing that I hope for is that the game still plays as fast as before.
(Aug. 19, 2010  5:53 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Another thing that I hope for is that the game still plays as fast as before.

if its using the street fighter 4 engiene i doubt it btw i havent play super street fighter 4 so not sure if they made it faster in that one but i always found street fighter 4 to be way slower then the older ones
The game is considerably fast. Much more so than Tatsunoko VS Capcom.

You could have checked the existing gameplay videos before making your assumptions. :\
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:38 AM)To Wrote: The fact that Amaterasu is in this games gets me a little mad. If you're going to rep Clover, why not use some dude from God Hand, and not a freaking wolf?

Okamiden.

That's literally it.
Oh, and Godhand sucked xD

Gameplay is just as fast. Check out the gameplay videos from EVO2k10.

Not having Spider-Man in the game when the Daily Bugle is is just silly.

Also, Strider has been a series vet. I'm guessing he's in. Full list isn't out.
Amaterasu is hardly in Okamiden. Okamiden's about Chibiterasu.
(Aug. 18, 2010  7:50 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: No Spider-Man!? *sniff*

You know he's going to be announced eventually, heck, one of the fight stages screams "I'M HERE GUYS DON'T WORRY" o_o;

Oh, and Tron Bonne's back
abit sad sakura hasnt been anounced to be in it ):
i hope the roster ends up being as big/good as marvel vs capcom 2
I want Akuma in this, or Ryu as he was in MvC1
yeah they havent realy put many street fighter charathers in yet probley will anounce heaps of charathers closer to the realse date or something
I'm actually hoping they don't supersaturate the lineup with tons of Street Fighter characters. There's tons of other characters in the Capcom lineup that're more deserving (e.g. RIVAL SCHOOLS CHARACTERS!!!)
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:45 AM)BlankShot Wrote: I'm actually hoping they don't supersaturate the lineup with tons of Street Fighter characters. There's tons of other characters in the Capcom lineup that're more deserving (e.g. RIVAL SCHOOLS CHARACTERS!!!)

theyll probley only put more of the main street fighter charathers in it, im just hopeing the roster has most of the same charathers as marvel vs capcom 2 with alot of added charathers hopefully the roster is as big
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:54 AM)Dirge Wrote: theyll probley only put more of the main street fighter charathers in it, im just hopeing the roster has most of the same charathers as marvel vs capcom 2 with alot of added charathers hopefully the roster is as big

The roster isn't going to be as big. Ryota Niitsuma, a producer of the game said in a recent interview that because of how much work goes into each character and their deadlines that it is highly unreasonable for them to create such a massive roster once again. As well, a lot of the characters in MvC2 were "clone characters" that didn't require much changing to create (e.g. Ironman and War Machine, the 2 Wolverines, etc.)
Hey Daegor. Guess who just got confirmed! THAT'S RIGHT! WESKER!

[Image: med_wesker0000-00000_bmp_jpgcopy_1280x720.jpg]

oh yeah.. spiderman too...
i know killik is namco and not capcom but he is so awesome he should be in it
I think Zero was also included.