Mario Kart Wii

Silver Kane Wrote:what does the "dry" before dry bowser mean? lol

In the Mario Kart context, skeletal. As he has no flesh, muscles or blood, he is, in effect, "dry." See: Dry Bones. Tongue_out
150cc is so retarded. If you thought you got screwed over by items a lot in 50/100cc, think again.

Anyways, I've been doing well online. Have about 6100 points right now. What do you guys have? Have any of you tried out the "tournament"? The best I could muster was approximately 1:52.
Ah! I forgot about this game entirely; been busy with Lucky Star, Explorers of Time and the Subarashiki postgame. Pinching_eyes_2

And yeah, I heard the new 150cc was the hardest thus far. Ugh... getting Dry Bowser is going to be a carp...
I love this game. It's probably the 2nd best Mario Kart to be honest. Behind the SNES version. Maybe just for me as im amazingly good at this game xD
What is the best kart in the game?
I have a hard time unlocking ghosts. It's a miracle I got funky kong and king boo. Also, I got diddy kong without ghosts. I got it because I raced a lot of times. That's the alternative to ulock everyone. Also just got birdo.
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:18 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: What is the best kart in the game?
THIS thread is 2 YEARS old. Please don't bring these threads back.
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:11 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:18 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: What is the best kart in the game?
THIS thread is 2 YEARS old. Please don't bring these threads back.

Why not? Is he not allowed to discuss Mario Kart? It's legitimate discussion.

Bumping this thread with your useless comment has however, earned you warning.
(Apr. 28, 2008  7:18 PM)Ichida Wrote: Game's awesome. So far have unlocked Dry Bones, Birdo, Diddy Kong, King Boo, Rosalina, and the Mii (Costume A). Still haven't found a kart/bike to main, but so far am using Cheep Charger, Classic Dragster, and Wario Bike. Have won a few Wi-Fi races. Unlocking Dry Bowser is going to be a pain in the carp.
ya same but how to get dry bowser is complete 150cc special cup or entirely 150cc, after all 150 cc races completed, the final 150cc mirror will be unlocked (just like MKDS)