Mario Kart Wii

I only remember Funky from the TV show and Donkey Kong Country 2.
Hahaha, thats awesome!
I'm pretty sure Funky Kong just sold me on this game.
in donkey konga, you can alter the sound of the drums so that one drums make syllables of DONKEY KONGA

doing this to a blink 182 song is the funniest carp ever

that is what i think of when i read the words "funky kong"
Artie Wrote:i wish the wii was a decent system sigh

We all do.
Now for the next discussion of Mario Kart Wii. The Miis. Will anyone be using their Mii in racing? I know I am i just hope that the voice is different depending on your Mii.
I'll be trying out Miis, but who I'm really looking forward to trying out is Dry Bowser.
Ichida Wrote:I'll be trying out Miis, but who I'm really looking forward to trying out is Dry Bowser.

Wow. I don't even know what to say. You know my brain has turned to mush when I can't even think of something sarcastic and witty.
Death Metal Bowser almost makes that game worth playing.
Just bought this a few hours ago.

Haven't played it too much, but I can say that the Wii Wheel is surprisingly fun to use, although I'm sure that using the one of the other control options would be more precise. Wi-Fi is also sweet, the best online by Nintendo so far imo and I've experienced no lag whatsoever in about 10 matches I've done so far.

Here's my friend code: 2921-9492-2044
Played it at my friends place tonight.

Why can't brawl have online like this?
Because Brawl is a fighting game and MKWii is a racing game in which the simluation of the Karts are just predicted values based on the drivers not sucking.

See: MKDS online, with weird kart warps at times of other karts infront/behind of you.
SexyMichael Wrote:Played it at my friends place tonight.

Why can't brawl have online like this?

Because that would require Nintendo not sucking.

And we all know that this task is impossible.
Game's awesome. So far have unlocked Dry Bones, Birdo, Diddy Kong, King Boo, Rosalina, and the Mii (Costume A). Still haven't found a kart/bike to main, but so far am using Cheep Charger, Classic Dragster, and Wario Bike. Have won a few Wi-Fi races. Unlocking Dry Bowser is going to be a pain in the carp.
Mhm it is a fun game I use Koopa Troopa or my Mii with Standard Bike. I prefer the bike alot more cuz its easier to handle.
I unlocked Funky Kong today, and I must admit I like his voice. I might main him, unless Dry Bowser proves too awesome.
I just had the hardest time with 100cc Rainbow Road with Rosalina in her unlockable car (the one with the star on the front), I have no idea why. I had to redo the whole Grand Prix waay to many times. DD:
Rainbow road is the most beautiful track I've seen so far, but its a carp to race on.
I can't wait till my friend unlocks the Blue Falcon.

Captain Falcon is my hero.
Even though there is a lot of luck involved in this game, just as with other MK's, I still love it. Unlocked Dry Bones the other day.
what does the "dry" before dry bowser mean? lol
Silver Kane Wrote:what does the "dry" before dry bowser mean? lol

Dry bowser was originally the name for all of those bowser look a likes you had to beat in Super Mario Bros. before you got to the actual bowser, the last boss.