Mario Kart Wii.

I have always loved the mario Kart series. I grew up with Mario Kart 64 and I am very very good at it. I was looking up images of the game, and I found this........

http://accordingtoheather.files.wordpres...rt-wii.jpg
What the carp is Pac-Man doing in this game?

Augh, I hate Nintendo sometimes.
I know hes not even a Nintendo character.
Litrid Wrote:I know hes not even a Nintendo character.

Precisely. He's Namco's pilot Character from WAY back in the day. If they stuck him in. I'm hoping for Sonic or something just as sick.
...this is Mario Kart arcade. I played it ages ago, and I was so shocked to see Pacman in it but then I saw it was made by Namco. It's a pretty fun game, but I hate that they take pictures of you Pinching_eyes
DtD Wrote:...this is Mario Kart arcade. I played it ages ago, and I was so shocked to see Pacman in it but then I saw it was made by Namco. It's a pretty fun game, but I hate that they take pictures of you >_<

Yeah, it's Mario Kart Arcade GP, not MK Wii and it was made by Namco as DtD said. I always wanted to try this out, never seen it anywhere though. Unhappy
even still pac man will shank your carp

don't mess with him
Kei Wrote:
DtD Wrote:...this is Mario Kart arcade. I played it ages ago, and I was so shocked to see Pacman in it but then I saw it was made by Namco. It's a pretty fun game, but I hate that they take pictures of you >_<

Yeah, it's Mario Kart Arcade GP, not MK Wii and it was made by Namco as DtD said. I always wanted to try this out, never seen it anywhere though. Unhappy

yes yes this is not mk wii, sorry but i had to throw in my support

all we know about mk wii is that there's motorcycles
yeah its not I saw a video of it. It looks like it should've been a GC game or something.
Litrid Wrote:yeah its not I saw a video of it. It looks like it should've been a GC game or something.

Should be right at home on the Wii then, eh?
Litrid Wrote:yeah its not I saw a video of it. It looks like it should've been a GC game or something.

it's mario kart arcade

it is not mario kart wii

pac-man is not in mario kart wii