Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey

No offense, but I honestly just cannot believe that to be true...sorry...nothing against you, but that story is just a tad bit ludicrous
You had to have pictures to sell it on eBay anyway ...
I apologize if I came off to be a tad bit ludicrous. I truly fo. Another Manufacturing error I enocuntered was that when I bought a tarkra tomy Earth Eagle, it came with a left string launcher... ????
(Jun. 13, 2012  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You had to have pictures to sell it on eBay anyway ...
I feel like he's just attention seeking ..

(Jun. 13, 2012  12:16 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My Flme Libra's ES tip doesn't spin

Is it real..? If it's hollow on the inside & doesn't has a metal screw thing, I'm sure it's fake, because I bought one ages ago.
Ok, here's a good one! last week, I went to a mall to buy a storm pegasis, I see one, and what's this! two Rf's!!!! one were it should be and one behind the 1st rf in the little space! man that was lucky, just like buying 2 pegasises!
Cannon, I'm just stating a manufacturing error I've encountering. In that sense, I apologize if I am "attention seeking".

Just bought a Strom Pegasis, and it came with a defective RF...
Not to pry, but if you aren't lying, where a pic? Tired

You don't need to make up stories to impress people. That something you need to know about life, not just an online forum. ok? Smile
(Jun. 13, 2012  4:24 PM)Mu Wrote: Cannon, I'm just stating a manufacturing error I've encountering. In that sense, I apologize if I am "attention seeking".

Just bought a Strom Pegasis, and it came with a defective RF...

And what is the stamina of tempo?
Kai-v do you can delete my last reply, the 229
Theowiwak, this is not the correct place to ask this question. Please look at the testing threads for Basalt/Twisted.
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:30 PM)Tech Wrote: Theowiwak, this is not the correct place to ask this question. Please look at the testing threads for Basalt/Twisted.

I think he was asking for Mu's apparently 'special' Basalt's solo spin time.
My Orion face was kinda ... Charred? When it came
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:42 AM)Ninja Crab Wrote: Yesterday i bought an Evil Gemios ( i went on a shopping spree of beys, it was so awesome!! ) so i open it and i look at the stickers, and then im like HOLD THE PHONE!! They gave me Saggitarrio stickers!! i was so angry, because i lov the colour of the stickers of Gemios. Has anything like this happened to u?
Same Happened here but i didnt bought ,, it was check storm capricorn and i found pegasis sticker it ...

(Jun. 13, 2012  12:16 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My Flame Libra's ES tip doesn't spin
Same here first i thought ES tip it spining but after check it doesnt worked...Unhappy
I once Bought a Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus. When I unboxed it (how I didn't notice this, no idea...), there were no designs on the Pegasus II clear wheel. It was just straight-up light blue!

Same thing happened 2 1/2 weeks later finding Twisted Tempo...
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I once Bought a Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus. When I unboxed it (how I didn't notice this, no idea...), there were no designs on the Pegasus II clear wheel. It was just straight-up light blue!

At stores I have seen Evil Befall's with no print either.

(Jun. 15, 2012  5:41 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Not to pry, but if you aren't lying, where a pic? Tired

You don't need to make up stories to impress people. That something you need to know about life, not just an online forum. ok? Smile

I'm not lying... its too bad if you don't believe me. Angry
Also, I'm not trying to impress anyone, bro... its just a "seemingly unbelievable" maufacturing error... I'll show you pics. via PM.

The solo spin on Twisted Tempo 145 WD was 5:02 (no spiral staircase of death.)
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:30 PM)Tech Wrote: Theowiwak, this is not the correct place to ask this question. Please look at the testing threads for Basalt/Twisted.

I think he was asking for Mu's apparently 'special' Basalt's solo spin time.
Oh, ok. But in that case he should still PM him then, right?
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:12 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I once Bought a Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus. When I unboxed it (how I didn't notice this, no idea...), there were no designs on the Pegasus II clear wheel. It was just straight-up light blue!

At stores I have seen Evil Befall's with no print either.

All Evil Befalls that are starters come like that, the only time you can get the printed design on the Befall Clear Wheel is in the Team StarBreaker Pack
i got a shaky pirates orojya
On of the ripcords from my newly acquired Face-off set broke just now, after this being the 3rd time I used it. Only posting here because there were some large stress marks near the breakage point...

But meh, probably still my fault

(Jun. 15, 2012  7:33 PM)MyTestsAreLies Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:41 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Not to pry, but if you aren't lying, where a pic? Tired

I'm not lying... its too bad if you don't believe me. Angry
Also, I'm not trying to impress anyone, bro... its just a "seemingly unbelievable" maufacturing error... I'll show you pics. via PM.

The solo spin on Twisted Tempo 145 WD was 5:02 (no spiral staircase of death.)

To clarify for everyone, this member (who is now banned) never sent me any kind of pm with any kind of picture.

A lesson for all: If you are going to lie, and then get caught, own up to it. Or better yet, don't lie in the 1st place
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:46 PM)Bazooka Wrote: i got a shaky pirates orojya

That's normal for Zero G beys since they are asymmetrical and unbalanced which is why you need two of the same ChWs to achieve proper weight distribution.
IDK this is a error but i bought a l drago destructor and it launcher prongs were wierd they worked on right spin bey
The killer wheel is a bit bent on top but it's no different.
I have many instruction errors and I have a bent thermal underneath with WA130 tightly fitting in.