Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey

Awhile back my friend gave his Slash Riger to me, and it rattled.

I also got LLD with bent HF.
(Jul. 17, 2011  2:51 AM)Jsc Wrote: When I bought the Super Vortex set thing the two beys ( S Pegasus & LL Drago) didnt come with sticker :o

Same with me and trust me I looked through every part of the box looking for those, the only stickers i got were the face sticker that was already aplied.
My Vulcan Horseus's Metal wheel is all black. No red Strips. It's TT
(Jul. 17, 2011  2:51 AM)Jsc Wrote: When I bought the Super Vortex set thing the two beys ( S Pegasus & LL Drago) didnt come with sticker :o
They beys don't come with stickers in the SVS i got one and they didn't and my cousin got one and he got no stickers as well.

@above I think the red strips are stickers although i am not 100%.
i was gonna buy rock leone but tthe wb was cut in half i asked for a discount and they said it still works
I did not see it before when I bought a dark bull I go home take out my H145 it is cracked l: .
@ Saint
My friend broke his WB's bottom half somehow... I was at his house and he doesn't have a BB-10, so I was forced to play in a PTW. Everytime he shot his Bey that had the WB on it, it would either jump out of the stadium or tilt over, and start hitting all the walls then went into the penalty boxes or appear outside the stadium...
Anyways, my LLD came with a smashed HF, and the launcher had some red marks on it.
i got a rockleone145WB and the spintrack was melted Unhappy
My S130 does not like my metal faces....
One of my Hasbro ripcord launchers came with no screws! Imagine my face when I pulled the ripcord and it fell apart. Oh well, I got 3 dozen more...
When I got my hasbro ray unicorno, the CS tip had about 3/4 the amount of rubber it should've had. And, the spike part wasn't a spike. It looked flat but wasn't aggressive. So, I have a random defense piece that doesn't wobble or scrape at all..... Useful with BD145/H145, maybe?
Sounds like a used CS, except in lemon form.

Wait, the Hasbro packages are clear though, didn't you see it was mortally wounded?
Poison Pegasis ED145JB is currently labeled as an Attack type bey in all releases of the Posion Fury Showdown Face off Set.

My Storm Pegasis 105RF (Pegasis Tornado Wing Ver) from the very 1st release of beyblade Metall Fusion in Americxa has a very loose clear wheel and metal wheel. Strangely, Rock Aquario 125SF isnt loose at all
Rattling isn't an error shut up.
My cousin got an ES that doesn't spin.

(Jul. 25, 2011  8:28 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: And, the spike part wasn't a spike. It looked flat but wasn't aggressive.
thats normal
It's what I deem "god flat" (after Zeus). You have to look very closely to see the point.
Does anyone else have this-My Poison Serpent instruction manual has a picture of Evil Gemios on it.
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:21 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yeah that's how it's supposed to be.

I know.
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Rattling isn't an error shut up.
My cousin got an ES that doesn't spin.

(Jul. 25, 2011  8:28 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: And, the spike part wasn't a spike. It looked flat but wasn't aggressive.
thats normal

There are plenty of people here who also stated that there beys rattled. There was no need to target me.

Upon closer examination of my broken C145, it appears that all of the claws are exceptionaly loose. That is probobly why it broke
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:49 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: There are plenty of people here who also stated that there beys rattled. There was no need to target me.

Did I address you or quote you? No. So shut up and quit acting like a victim bro.
And that's how C145 is supposed to be.
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
thats normal
a new/mint CS should indeed be 'sharp', and apparently Hasbro CS' should be aggressive too..
You don't need to tell some next guy to shut up bro..
My wb from rock leone had a crack on it when i bought it and my wd was scrached when i opened the box.
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:24 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:12 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
thats normal
a new/mint CS should indeed be 'sharp', and apparently Hasbro CS' should be aggressive too..
You don't need to tell some next guy to shut up bro..

Compared to an S series tip it's relatively flat.
And LeonTempest is under the impression I'm harassing him.
You're coming off as hateful, and that isn't really a good thing to do. No harsh feelings, but just drop the conversation, and forget about it. Either that or take it to a PM.
I come off as hateful or spiteful a lot. Just don't take it that way.
Also I think I'll ignore you because you're a 'Hasbro Hater'.