[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

I would come.
I could most likely come depending on the time and day it is.
Put me down as a maybe
Put me down as confirmd
Would a Saturday or Sunday be easier for you guys? Cause I was thinking if I were to come all the way down from Toronto to NY on Friday, and so I'd only have to book a hotel for Friday, and so we could do the tournament on a Saturday.

NY has so many bladers, you guys should have much more tournaments!

Confirmed:

Leone7
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
Zero X
JE

Maybe:

LMAO
Triforceblader

*I've only put myself as a maybe, because there is a possibility of us not having enough bladers, and it would waste my time to come out to NY and have a failed tournament, so I'd put myself as confirmed once we have a good amount of bladers confirmed.

It would most likely be at Central Park, and the prizes would be Shogun Steel Beys, I'm still looking into a date and time that would be perfect for my schedule and everyone else's as well.
Saterday is good for me
(Aug. 17, 2013  4:09 PM)LMAO Wrote: Would a Saturday or Sunday be easier for you guys? Cause I was thinking if I were to come all the way down from Toronto to NY on Friday, and so I'd only have to book a hotel for Friday, and so we could do the tournament on a Saturday.

NY has so many bladers, you guys should have much more tournaments!

Confirmed:

Leone7
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
Zero X
JE

Maybe:

LMAO
Triforceblader

*I've only put myself as a maybe, because there is a possibility of us not having enough bladers, and it would waste my time to come out to NY and have a failed tournament, so I'd put myself as confirmed once we have a good amount of bladers confirmed.

It would most likely be at Central Park, and the prizes would be Shogun Steel Beys, I'm still looking into a date and time that would be perfect for my schedule and everyone else's as well.

when's the tournament again and Leone7, we need to talk...
either day is good for me.
Sat is probably the most open day for me.
i'd kill to be in a Bey tournament....even though i'm like 26..i have sooo many beys sitting waiting to be use lmfao
also ethan h would also come too.
My mom said that she might take me, but she wants more of a set date. Saturday would probably be best, since Sunday is generally a school night.
Scratch that, most likely if I do a tournament it'll be in October since I have a 5 day break then, and I realized that it'll take a lot of time to get there, plus I'm going to the tournament in Michigan in the middle of September.

I will definitely do one in October, and also, you guys have a lot of bladers, someone from NY should get a tournament going here soon, you guys have a great and large community of bladers!

Sorry guys! But remember, I'll do one in October for sure!
i already might hosting a tournament october 6 but if you want you can host and i could help you if needed.
(Aug. 19, 2013  12:24 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i already might hosting a tournament october 6 but if you want you can host and i could help you if needed.

A little later in October would be better for me, I was thinking mid to late October.

But, you should host your own tournament on October 6th anyways!
I was going to host UltimiteOrions Birthday Bash October 6 but i would still maybe come to one in mid to late October.
(Aug. 19, 2013  12:32 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I was going to host UltimiteOrions Birthday Bash October 6 but i would still maybe come to one in mid to late October.

With how active New York is, doing 2 tournaments would be good as well.

But you should definitely do your tournament, and then we'll see what happens from there.
I live in manhattan. I think a tourney would be great!
LMAO, are you working on a set date or are you waiting until October?
I might go to Manhattan soon,
(Aug. 19, 2013  2:51 PM)H3LLO Wrote: LMAO, are you working on a set date or are you waiting until October?

I'm going to wait until October, because September is a really busy month for me!

But UltimiteOrion is doing one in early October, so be ready for that!
Ok so i just made the day Saterday because more bladers seem to be able to go Saterday than Sunday. The date of the tournament is now October 5.
(Aug. 19, 2013  12:28 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  12:24 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i already might hosting a tournament october 6 but if you want you can host and i could help you if needed.

A little later in October would be better for me, I was thinking mid to late October.

I know you might be busy but are you still hosting the NY tournament. Can you tell me a date?
(Oct. 02, 2013  2:29 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  12:28 AM)LMAO Wrote:

I know you might be busy but are you still hosting the NY tournament. Can you tell me a date?

With School, my Job, Volunteering, and Extra-Curriculars, I am not sure when I would be able to hold one in Manhattan, especially since it's an 8 hour drive from Toronto to NY.

We'll see in the future when I can host one, but as for now, you should drum up interest on this thread, and then send in a good proposal for a tournament. NY has a large community of Bladers, you should be able to get 20+ bladers, if you work hard enough for them!
Also i never told alot of bladers this but my tournament has been moved again to November 2 it is a Saturday since Ga'Hooleone was going to co-host. So November 2 is the day of the tournament.