Malloftoys purchase problems

I found this forum through the mutual support of MallofToys and am trying to get some clarification on if this is actually a legitimate vendor or not. I apologize, I am not sure what bracket I should make this post in.
I purchased two gifts for my son; the vol. 28 random booster and Alter Chronos. While my son is happy about the first purchase, the Alter Chronos came without a God Chip. I assume this should be a part of the top, as all packaging and paperwork inside display the top with it. Needless to say, I have an upset son with an incomplete second beyblade. 
i tried contacting support through e-mail. I got an e-mail back within the hour when I asked about the preorder arrival, but customer service conveniently has ignored me since trying to contact them about this top missing a part. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any advice I can seek on this? Does anyone have a better website recommendation that wouldn't give my son and I faulty purchases? I have pictures on my phone, but I'm not sure how to post them on here.
(Mar. 29, 2022  11:14 PM)AnonGuitarDad Wrote: I found this forum through the mutual support of MallofToys and am trying to get some clarification on if this is actually a legitimate vendor or not. I apologize, I am not sure what bracket I should make this post in.
I purchased two gifts for my son; the vol. 28 random booster and Alter Chronos. While my son is happy about the first purchase, the Alter Chronos came without a God Chip. I assume this should be a part of the top, as all packaging and paperwork inside display the top with it. Needless to say, I have an upset son with an incomplete second beyblade. 
i tried contacting support through e-mail. I got an e-mail back within the hour when I asked about the preorder arrival, but customer service conveniently has ignored me since trying to contact them about this top missing a part. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any advice I can seek on this? Does anyone have a better website recommendation that wouldn't give my son and I faulty purchases? I have pictures on my phone, but I'm not sure how to post them on here.

Hello sir.

My father and I have also been having problems with the Mall of Toys customer service for a few weeks, and, as you have said, they also have ignored us when we asked for their assistance. For the problem we still have, is this: We had ordered Ultimate Valkyrie, Astral Spriggan Customize Set, and the new Divine Belial preorder.

We waited for about five days, as Mall of Toys usually delivers within that time frame to our area, but the package never arrived, and that is when we discovered they had never shipped our package. 

We contacted them two days later, asking if they could send the Ultimate Valkyrie and Astral Spriggan Customize Set separatly from the Divine Belial preorder.

However, as I have said previously, they have not replied back to us yet regarding the fact that they could have sent the Ultimate Valkyrie and Astral Spriggan Customize Set before the preorder.
Hopefully meaning that they will ship all three items in May.

As to the problem with your son's Alter Chronos, I wanted to ask if he recived it with the parts still enclosed, safely, and untouched, within the box. If that appears to be the case, then that means that it is not Mall of Toys's fault.

It can usually mean a factory error from Takara Tomy (eg. missing launcher pieces, broken beyblade layers or drivers, parts not from the listed stock combo, etc.)

The only problems we have had with Mall of Toys is that one time we made an order, and got a beyblade we had not asked for, and had not recived the item we had actually ordered. However, the difference with this problem, is that the actually gave us the item we ordered, no questions asked.

Another problem we have had was when I received my Overdrive Special Starter box. It was slightly mangled a bit, but I was ok with it.

Hope that this might help you,

WizardBlader
I just wanted to bump this and post a follow-up, because it got worse.

I got contacted and MallofToys sent me a new shipping label. After sending it back and contacting customer support every step of the way, all of a sudden in the same email chain they forgot the tracking number and need me to clarify what I am even talking about. Keep in mind, i provided pictures of faulty product and was told in said email chain I was getting a replacement sent to me. The returned package arrived to them on the 4th. After resending them the tracking number, proof of the returned package having arrived at the destination, and wanting a current status on the product I bought over a month ago now, they haven't answered me back. It' s been over 48 hours since my last email, and I still have yet to have a response. I thought better from a company all these youtubers and this site recommends. Over a single Alter Kronos? I just wanted a gift for my son.

Tldr: Returned product after missing god chip, company' s support said they would issue a replacement upon the product being returned. After the product was returned, they only contacted me to verify they don't know what I am talking about and have not answered me back since.
(Apr. 07, 2022  1:27 PM)AnonGuitarDad Wrote: I just wanted to bump this and post a follow-up, because it got worse.

I got contacted and MallofToys sent me a new shipping label. After sending it back and contacting customer support everreplyy step of the way, all of a sudden in the same email chain they forgot the tracking number and need me to clarify what I am even talking about. Keep in mind, i provided pictures of faulty product and was told in said email chain I was getting a replacement sent to me. The returned package arrived to them on the 4th. After resending them the tracking number, proof of the returned package having arrived at the destination, and wanting a current status on the product I bought over a month ago now, they haven't answered me back. It' s been over 48 hours since my last email, and I still have yet to have a response. I thought better from a company all these youtubers and this site recommends. Over a single Alter Kronos? I just wanted a gift for my son.

Tldr: Returned product after missing god chip, company' s support said they would issue a replacement upon the product being returned. After the product was returned, they only contacted me to verify they don't know what I am talking about and have not answered me back since.

Hello again sir.

I just read your new reply here, and... I honestly do not know what to say for Mall Of Toys. 

They had been very reliable in the past, but something has gone wrong with their customer service, something very disappointing for many.
I wish that I could do something for you and your son, but I am unable to think of what to do.

My father sent another message to Mall of Toys yesterday, but no reply yet. I hope that they send the order soon.

Thank you for reading, Wizard Blader.
Maybe you should've taken a look at the reviews before buying it. I wish the best of luck for you, also there is no need to post here since no one can possibly do anything about the situation from MallofToys, next time, you should contact them directly. From my perspective, I usually purchase the latest products, not saying that outdated ones have flaws and aren't reliable, just saying they are very trustworthy. However, you should keep in mind to always read the reviews and description greatly before purchasing.