[Maldives] Maldives Beyblade Revival Project!!

-Revival Project-

Well, I see Maldives is dropping down on beyblade since the last season ended....
There used to be events every week and day there during the last season, but now beyblades are out of season there, I wonder if there are any Maldivians around here now...
I'm a Maldivian, one of the very few still into beyblade...

The purpose of this thread is to revive beyblade in Maldives again, if you live there or are a Maldivian, you can help it up in all the ways you can, or just all the people who ARE interested in Maldives can meet and hold events for other hidden fans and bring it back on season...

If you are not Maldivian, or not living in Maldives, you still can help by finding and searching for Maldivian bladers...
And getting them to visit here

It's a shame beyblades are said to be for children there, let us, those 'geeks' they say, revive it and show them they're not for kids only, though they seem to be

-Thankyou for reading-

~Zonon
(Oct. 23, 2010  6:53 PM).::Z0N0N::. Wrote: -Revival Project-

Well, I see Maldives is dropping down on beyblade since the last season ended....
There used to be events every week and day there during the last season, but now beyblades are out of season there, I wonder if there are any Maldivians around here now...

The purpose of this thread is to revive beyblade in Maldives again, if you live there or are a Maldivian, you can help it up in all the ways you can, or just all the people who ARE interested in Maldives can meet and hold events for other hidden fans and bring it back on season...

If you are not Maldivian, or not living in Maldives, you still can help by finding and searching for Maldivian bladers...

It's a shame beyblades are said to be for children there, let us, those 'geeks' they say, revive it and show them they're not for kids only, though they seem to be

-Thankyou for reading-

~Zonon

(Oct. 21, 2013  2:57 PM)akkoshawn Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  6:53 PM).::Z0N0N::. Wrote: -Revival Project-

-Thankyou for reading-

~Zonon

hello,my name is rayyan(you can also call me "akko") and i'm a maldivian too and even i'm a big fan of beyblade ................i want to help you to find maldivian bladers...........i study abroad but i will make sure i scout some maldivian bladers.....
@akko please don't bring up dinosaur threads!Smile
(Oct. 21, 2013  11:54 PM)ryukiba Wrote: @akko please don't bring up dinosaur threads!Smile

Actually, since region threads should not be duplicated, it is of course OK to post in a relatively dead topic to let people know that you live in that region.