Making a new fanmade sequel after beyblade burst db and looking for help

So far i have no main plot or ide but i have the name of the sequel and 3 main characters
. Its called: Beyblade Burst Sync. I will post the characters later in seoerate comments but so far what do you think. I also need soneone to help me with all this.
(Jun. 06, 2022  11:07 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: So far i have no main plot or ide but i have the name of the sequel and 3 main characters
. Its called: Beyblade Burst Sync. I will post the characters later in seoerate comments but so far what do you think. I also need soneone to help me with all this.
You give more questions than answers:
1. By sequel you mean a regular ol'fic or an actual animated series? Because you make it seem like a big deal thing.
2. Does it follow Beyblade Burst BU?
3. You need help with what areas? there are plenty ranging from plot to bey design and much more.
4. How many people?
That should do it for now.
(Jun. 06, 2022  11:16 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .
1. By sequel you mean a regular ol'fic or an actual animated series? Because you make it seem like a big deal thing.
3. You need help with what areas? there are plenty ranging from plot to bey design and much more.
4. How many people?

1. Its gonna start as a manga, then into a series. Not making real life beyblades with it tho
2. It will be a sequesl 3 years after db.
3.  I need help with character design, bey design, and overall drawing since im pretty bad at it myself. 
 I can give you a character info if you like.

Name: Drax (Younger cousin of the emperor forneus owner so same last name)
Beyblade: Descruction Forneus
Looks: brown eyes, blond spiky hair.
Clothes: ???
Other looks: ???
Personality: Aggressive im gonna crush you type (yknow what i mean)
Beyblade looks: … ?
Beyblade ability(s): bruh idk
(Jun. 07, 2022  7:09 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2022  11:16 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .
4. How many people?

1. Its gonna start as a manga, then into a series. Not making real life beyblades with it tho
2. It will be a sequesl 3 years after db.
3.  I need help with character design, bey design, and overall drawing since im pretty bad at it myself. 
 I can give you a character info if you like.

Name: Drax (Younger cousin of the emperor forneus owner so same last name)
Beyblade: Descruction Forneus
Looks: brown eyes, blond spiky hair.
Clothes: ???
Other looks: ???
Personality: Aggressive im gonna crush you type (yknow what i mean)
Beyblade looks: … ?
Beyblade ability(s): bruh idk

Bladers have to start with the same first letter of their first name as the first letters of their beys. I personally would add a lot more detail and look up more info on some bladers and beys before posting something this big or it will end poorly. Knowledge is power, and the more you have, the better your story can become.
I could help you out with this. I'm also a Fanfiction Writer who's written a couple of fanfictions in the past. Try add some Character Development and try making your character become different then he was at the start of the series and learn an important lesson at the end of the series. For example, since it seems like your character is the aggressive type then maybe he can realize that Beyblade isn't just about crushing everybody or something like that. You should also make sure that Side Characters are also important and help them evolve and go through some Character Development. I personally would also like someone who could draw Beys for me but I think you should just ask a Friend of Family Member to help you sine it would just be weird and awkward to just ask a Random WBO Member to draw Beyblades and Characters. This is all just advice so I don't really care if you want to follow it or not but this is just some friendly advice to start you off. I might tune in to see how you're doing. I wish you luck
(Jun. 08, 2022  1:16 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I could help you out with this. I'm also a Fanfiction Writer who's written a couple of fanfictions in the past. Try add some Character Development and try making your character become different then he was at the start of the series and learn an important lesson at the end of the series. For example, since it seems like your character is the aggressive type then maybe he can realize that Beyblade isn't just about crushing everybody or something like that. You should also make sure that Side Characters are also important and help them evolve and go through some Character Development. I personally would also like someone who could draw Beys for me but I think you should just ask a Friend of Family Member to help you sine it would just be weird and awkward to just ask a Random WBO Member to draw Beyblades and Characters. This is all just advice so I don't really care if you want to follow it or not but this is just some friendly advice to start you off. I might tune in to see how you're doing. I wish you luck
Thanks for the advice man

(Jun. 08, 2022  12:54 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: Bladers have to start with the same first letter of their first name as the first letters of their beys. I personally would add a lot more detail and look up more info on some bladers and beys before posting something this big or it will end poorly. Knowledge is power, and the more you have, the better your story can become.
Alright thanks for the advice
Episode/Chapter 1 of Beyblade Burst Sync [fanmade sequel] has been officially released by DragonBeyblade!
Chapter 1. Destruction Forneus! Ultimate Power!

What do ya guys think of chapter 1?

Chapter 2 POSSIBLY coming out in a few days :p
Ohh i forgot to say that this is discontinued but yeah dosent really matter