Making Beyblade Concepts

I saw images on the Internet of fan-made Beyblade Burst concepts. I really think this is cool and creative, and want to create one myself. But using Microsoft Paint isn't exactly the best software to create a concept (not for me, it least). What are some free solutions I could use?
I think some users hand draw their concept art (e.g @[Grey Bey]) so if you enjoy drawing, you could try that.

I use Microsoft Paint for my concepts which is why it looks cheap xD
I thought of a burst/metal fight fusion, the beyblades have 4 parts.
-energy layer: Indicates the character, beyblade's spin (left/right), burst resistance and slightly the weight distribution. Similar to the energy ring in metal fight.
-Metal Layer: main contact point, gets the most impact on weight distribution and attaches to the energy layer and is holded by the body.
-Body: Holds the beyblade together, determines the heigh, and makes various effects as the track of metal fight.
-Tip: You know... movement, stamina...
P.D.:I'm not sure how the burst indicator (is it called like that?) Should be, plis help
There are a few issues with that system, and they're pretty major:

Energy layers like this are a serious competitive issue, as only 2 kinds of energy layers would ever see use: those with really great teeth, and those that give some other sort of advantage (e.g. weight) with alright teeth. You basically couldn't make energy layers with poor teeth and expect them to see any use without a serious upside as they'd leave you with a high burst risk, and a lot of the energy layers with good teeth would just dominate without a drawback to them. If everyone uses the same energy layers, then what's the point to splitting the disk in two at all instead of just having single-part layers instead? Heck, this was an actual problem from Metal Fight, as you could basically just slap anything from a small pool of good energy layers like Aquario on anything for a handy weight boost and a solid distribution across all types.

Quite frankly, Metal Fight's metal fusion wheels are a large reason why they were so dangerous. They just have way too much energy to the point of being significant hazards should they escape the stadium or you try to stop one early after a launch. On top of this, do you really want to see Beyblades bursting and sending metal flying everywhere? That sounds incredibly unsafe to me!

Splitting a driver into a body/tip combo is interesting, but the body would pretty much have to be the spring-loaded part that connects to the energy ring. That makes me wonder exactly how this would work in terms of height variations, as any bodies that are tall will make one bey unburstable as the opponent can't hit your layer but can still burst themselves on you. You couldn't go too short either, as the body must have enough space to house the spring lock to hold the bursting mechanism together. You could vary height a little, but not by very much without compromising the burst half of the system, so once again this is a case of "what's the point"?

This whole thing also leaves me wondering exactly whether the energy ring and metal layer would connect somehow, or whether the metal layer is just sitting between the energy ring and the body. In the former scenario bursts would be uncommon as there's not enough weight in most bodies and tips to actually jump teeth, and in the latter case you'd have bursts everywhere if metal layers get too heavy, with a much lower par of what is too heavy unless your energy rings are very heavy compared to what they were in Metal Fight.

Overall you couldn't really make too many differing body heights if you wanted bursts, you'd be plagued with burst rates being either insanely high or impossibly low based on how you arranged the metal layer, and you'd have significant safety issues concerning your metal layers getting flung out of the stadium. Although a neat idea in concept, realistically it would be a terrible idea and loses the actual bonuses that Burst and Metal Fight offered.
@[MagikHorse], sure, the idea of the system is logically flawed gameplay and safety wise but these are just fun little concepts people want to do. The best thing about fan made concepts is not having to be limited to ideas, not unless they set themselves a task to make logically functional or realistic parts. But seeing as it's just a fun little thing to do, drawing a beyblade and making up some parts, it might even be just to draw something someone enjoys like a super crazy beyblade system. If these were real things it would be a serious issue but this is just a harmless fan concept.
Although they may be thought up for fun, when designing anything it's smart to look at the pros and cons of your creations and ideas. Some things seem good on paper but come with unintended side effects or consequences you might not notice alone, while some things might turn out better than intended. That's when you go back and redesign things, refining out the flaws and working on exploiting your design's strengths. Besides, constructive criticism is how designs grow and evolve, and without it you're kind of left in the dark.

Of course, none of this matters if you're having fun and if you personally like it, and if you really want to build Remote Controlled Hover Beyblades or something I can't stop you (Not that I'd want to. Hover Beyblades sound cool, if maybe a bit impractical. How would they move with no friction? Future tech mysteries right there). Don't let me be the one to dissuade you from the . It just might help if you think of how things interact with each other regardless of whether you're making something realistic or not, and just in general it helps to start simple and build up instead of starting out with a radical design and trying to simplify it later.