Make your trash combos and have me battle them (TT)

(Nov. 21, 2017  1:17 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: KK
You can do the first one but I will make a substitute for the second one.
Xcalius Heavy Xtreme VS Mad Minoboros Nine Trans (Attack Mode)
M2: 1 SF, 5 BF

Xcalius: 6 OF, 3 BF, 1 SF

7 DBF

Xcalius sent M2 into a pocket and bursted it once. And so much unexpectedness.

(Nov. 21, 2017  2:00 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote: [Deleted]

Dont take it too serious mate it was just a bit of bey banter. Ill drop a serious combo try this  mad minoboros heavy quake.
Sorry. And vs what?
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:35 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Acid Anubis 6 Planet vs Lost Longinus Spread Merge
I'm getting to them. There's just a bit too many requests going rn
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:15 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm getting to them. There's just a bit too many requests going rn

Oh, sorry.
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:34 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:33 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Rising Ragnaruk Wing Edge is a terrible one you should try.

But Vs what?

Oh I assumed it was basically like a CBT thing but with bad combos. I would've probably made it fight against the losing combo in the testing.
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:17 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: KK
You can do the first one but I will make a substitute for the second one.
Xcalius Heavy Xtreme VS Mad Minoboros Nine Trans (Attack Mode)
M2: 1 SF, 5 BF

Xcalius: 6 OF, 3 BF, 1 SF

7 DBF

Xcalius trucked M2 hilariously into a pocket and bursted it once. And so much unexpectedness. This was CRAZY!

(Nov. 21, 2017  2:00 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Dont take it too serious mate it was just a bit of bey banter. Ill drop a serious combo try this  mad minoboros heavy quake.
Sorry. And vs what?
Thanks for the results!
Beyblades always can be unexpected. Expecially attack types. I always do Drain Fafnir.2.Unite vs Lost Longinus.6.Reboot and the results can be so random! Once there are simultaneous bursts, anything can happen between these beys. Once, both beys burst and the pieces flew up in the air and scattered! Also, the knockouts are epic! The beyblades actually FLY out. I lost my Drain Fafnir once because of that.

(Nov. 21, 2017  2:18 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:34 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: But Vs what?

Oh I assumed it was basically like a CBT thing but with bad combos. I would've probably made it fight against the losing combo in the testing.

Oh ok
Btw, the thread will be on hiatus from Tuesday evening till Sunday because I'll be on a trip for Thanksgiving.
Also, I made a trash combo battle myself. I flattened down my Variable driver (Hasbro) completely down and added it to Valtreyek V2 Boost (Hasbro). I launched my Storm Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Hasbro) and then I launched my Valtreyek. Valtreyek went CRAZY and was hitting the walls of the stadium and then it burst. It only made Spryzen burst ONCE. Flattened Variable is CRAZY!
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:25 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Also, I made a trash combo battle myself. I flattened down my Variable driver (Hasbro) completely down and added it to Valtreyek V2 Boost (Hasbro). I launched my Storm Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Hasbro) and then I launched my Valtreyek. Valtreyek went CRAZY and was hitting the walls of the stadium and then it burst. It only made Spryzen burst ONCE. Flattened Variable is CRAZY!

But crazy strong if you can harness it!
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:27 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:25 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Also, I made a trash combo battle myself. I flattened down my Variable driver (Hasbro) completely down and added it to Valtreyek V2 Boost (Hasbro). I launched my Storm Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Hasbro) and then I launched my Valtreyek. Valtreyek went CRAZY and was hitting the walls of the stadium and then it burst. It only made Spryzen burst ONCE. Flattened Variable is CRAZY!

But crazy strong if you can harness it!

It works better if I do a flat launch. I try to flat launch it in the center so it doesn't hit the walls right away.
If I try doing flower patterns, then it goes super CRAZY. Only one contact with Spryzen S2 and it self destructs. There were also simultaneous burst finishes. My stadium luckily is modified and it doesn't have pockets (I modified it) so at least Valtreyek HAS a chance.
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:35 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Acid Anubis 6 Planet vs Lost Longinus Spread Merge
If I launch it hard, it will always lose. If I soft launch, it will almost always burst it. So which one?
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:27 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
If I launch it hard, it will always lose. If I soft launch, it will almost always burst it. So which one?

L2 medium launch, A2 strong.
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:48 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:27 AM)Dragunix Wrote: If I launch it hard, it will always lose. If I soft launch, it will almost always burst it. So which one?

L2 medium launch, A2 strong.

A2: 10 SF

L2: 1 BF (I think it was kind of a fluke), (1 spin finish how? Probably not)

Merge didn't help, bc the stamina was worst in left spin and A2 couldn't be equalized by L2 or get recoil to help L2 get big hits because of the gear phenomena. This was absolutely ridiculous.
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:48 PM)dt1000 Wrote: L2 medium launch, A2 strong.

A2: 10 SF

L2: 1 BF (I think it was kind of a fluke), (1 spin finish how? Probably not)

Merge didn't help, bc the stamina was worst in left spin and A2 couldn't be equalized by L2 or get recoil to help L2 get big hits because of the gear phenomena. This was absolutely ridiculous.
That was a great battle, not what I expected.
Drain Fafnir Quarter Planet vs Legend Spriggan Nine Quake
The Clumsy Thief vs The Jumping Boxer
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:25 PM)dt1000 Wrote: That was a great battle, not what I expected.
DF: 4 BF, 5 SF, 1 OF

LS: 1 BF

1 or 2 DBF
Drain was actually far better balanced than expected, probably because Quarter helped balance out Planet's imbalancing gimmick. Drain was weak-launched
(Nov. 21, 2017  6:53 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:25 PM)dt1000 Wrote: That was a great battle, not what I expected.
DF: 4 BF, 5 SF, 1 OF

LS: 1 BF

Drain was actually far better balanced than expected, probably because Quarter helped balance out Planet's imbalancing gimmick. Drain was weak-launched
I was expecting LS to win.
Gear effect and burst resistance of drain helped a lot along with the weak launch. And quakr doesn't work well with Legend Spriggan.
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:36 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Gear effect and burst resistance of drain helped a lot along with the weak launch. And quakr doesn't work well with Legend Spriggan.

Oh, that makes sense.
Guardian Kerbeus Quarter Nothing vs Galaxy Zeus Nine Planet
Guard of the Underworld vs King of the World
GZ: 8 BF, 2 SF

The only times GK didn't burst were when it somewhat leaned over
(Nov. 21, 2017  10:24 PM)Dragunix Wrote: GZ: 8 BF, 2 SF

The only times GK didn't burst were when it somewhat leaned over

gK never won?
(Unbalanced) Alter Chronos Quarter Fusion vs Spriggan Yell Quake
Battle of the Balance Types
My trash combo: Roktavor R2 Limited Press
spriggan nine nothing
TT psychic phantom oval hasbro quake vs TT trident oval hasbro impact lololol
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:50 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: TT psychic phantom oval hasbro quake vs TT trident oval hasbro impact lololol

He doesn't have p2, oval, impact, and quake. Also, he said no TT Hasbro combos.
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:57 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:50 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: TT psychic phantom oval hasbro quake vs TT trident oval hasbro impact lololol

He doesn't have p2, oval, impact, and quake. Also, he said no TT Hasbro combos.
sorry didn't read that btw, new one, a2qmr vs gK8sp