Mah Custom Launcher Grip!! How To Make it Here!

I finally resolved that launcher grip problem I had. And no, I did not go buy one. If you are into Bakugan, or once were, and have a Bakurack, you can make one too! So, my grip can hold up to two beys, (actually, i'm not sure. I only have one at the moment and it fits) and is very sturdy. I don't want to risk it breaking easily, so I use the little finger groooves in the launcher to hang on. I'm not going to test exactly HOW sturdy it really is, but i'll say, it is nice and firm, it doesn't wobble if you do it right. I will now tell you how i did it.

So, now that i quit Bakugan, I have many useful items at my disposal. I took one of the clips from the Bakurack and some blue sort of paper tape. (i don't reccomend electrical or duct tape if you may have second thoughts later on ant want to remove your launcher the, adhesive will come off on the launcher, if you don't care and have all the launchers you need, than go for it! Duct or electrical tapes come in many colors, so be creative!) I fitted the back end of the launcher into the clip, and fixed it into place with some tape. I covered the rest of the clip in the tape to make it neat. Also, when you are fitting the launcher in, please leave the side with the clip uncovered with tape, or just put the launcher on the other side. That way, you can walk around with your launcher on your belt! It can also hold one bey, mabey two, but i'm not sure. Anyway, if you make one, please upload a picture, i can't upload so, sorry.

Feedback welcome! (Please don't be harsh, i'm sorta sensitive)
sorry, i didn't know homemade stuff was ilegal. Just read the official rules. Im sorta new to this, and I really wonder why homemade things are ilegal... anywhay, sorry about that. *smacks head* another embarrasing moment. Darn, why can't i ever make a topic in the right place!? I need to pay attention.
THX

~LWS