Made Up 'Tategami' Family - I Need Your Help Wbo Members.!

-EDITTED-
Alrighty... Attachments include my hand drawing of Zaral and my finished vector of him. Tell me what you think. Grin

Redesigning...

Name: Zeva Tategami, Age: 36 [Shes the mum]
Name: Zaral Tategami, Age: 18 [Oldest Brother/Son] -- COMPLETE.!
Name: Zavana Tategami, Age: 16 [Only Sister/Daughter]
Name: Zera Tategami, Age: 6 [The baby of the family]

Bit Beast Info:~
Zeva :- Laurel [A lioness]
Zaral :- Ampural [A Puma - random name, but sounds like a pokemon.]
Zavana :- Darpanthal [A Black Panther] -- COMPLETE.!
Zera :- Raacel [A Caracal]

Ok, Heres the deal.
I don't know who to draw next... any ideas.?

People On MSN say i should vector Zeva, people on here said Zavana looked the best in her vector - with Zaral complete [Attached] i feel like drawing Zera.... and not to mention the fun of drawing there bit beasts as well... so i have no idea. with Year 12 term starting again im trying to re design this family i made up and juggle school work load. so.
HELP ME PLEASE.! Smile
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Tell me who you like the most. XD
You should probably mention that the some if not all of the vectors are based off other drawings.......I mean, there is a difference in style between some pictures too......I am doubtful that the first and second pictures were drawn by the same person.

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/E/Ev...iKitty.jpg
Oh yeah. Zera was based of that picture cos i couldnt draw little kids XD -.-; Im so bad at them.
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/M/ME...csNeko.jpg

It pains me that I found all these pretty pictures in quiz results so still, the original artist cannot be found.....

TJ, I'm not trying to hate on you. You have vectored and edited them well. I aspecially like the way you coloured Zavana's bangs, it's just that I feel the original work needs to be shown too.
T-T Ok... i cant draw Nekos to save my life. T-T
I just thought that all the pics had great poses and i tried to vector them with out using them but failed. Unhappy
But they all looked so good. and i was happy with them -.- its sad i know.
S'okay, practice makes perfect and you can get a lot of good pratice from vectoring too if you do it well (which you do). You pick up new things everytime you draw something. But still, you should try to draw your own stuff, I bet you're better than you think you are. Remember that if you stick to just vectoring then you can't develop your own style. Unhappy
Well i could post a bit beast i drew by hand, scanned it in and then vectored it. but it is a dragon so its not any use to this family.

Also i have alot of self doubt about my own drawings so thats probably why i find others and edit them.
^^;; thats probably why i stick to vectoring anime characters.
You should know that not anyone can just trace. I've seen some pretty bad trace jobs (not saying yours are, I meant that as a compliment XD). You still need to be an artist, you need to know how things should look and such. Lose the self doubt. Even if you don't want to share your own stuff, try to draw a little each day. Eventually you'll feel confident about some of it at least.
Haha thanks... err you sounded so much like my mum.. for the lose the self doubt bit. XD
Its so fun to vector anime characters - challenging but fun.
and i found it fun when i vectored and changed the pictures attached to this thread. T-T
Editted first post.. thanks to Rocky. Grin
NEW ATTACHMENT:- New Design Of Zaral. Bottom attachment. tell me what you think. Grin
See now I kinda prefer that one. Maybe work a little on the eyes....but then it's harder to show such details when you're only using black and white. Oh and don't be afraid to draw hands. XD
I suck at drawing guy hands.. plus its kinda changed since i started vectoring the picture. Tongue_out
It looks better in colour. Wink
I added arms Rocky. XD thats the best your gonna get out of me with that picture.
I'll add my vector.. cos i finished it Tired its being annoying and wont export properly. so i'll add it later. Wink
8D Yay. I've finally completed my own Neko Character. :3
Now.. the rest of the family. Wink

What does everyone think.? Smile