Macon, Georgia Team Tournament Notice

In Macon,Georgia there will be a team tournament for beyblade burst. The Maximum amount of teams will be 15 teams. Teams need to have 5 members and are allowed to use up to 3 beyblade burst beyblades. The score system will be up to 4 points in single matches of each team. Team points need to reach 4 as well. My team and I will be in the tournament as well. I haven't decided what the date will be yet because I have to find a place for it. But I have a few options. Those options are: Comics Plus of Macon, Heroes and Villans in Warner Robins Georgia, and Vigilante Comic and Cafe in Warner Robins Georgia. I hope 15 teams will be able to participate. Thank You! See you in the Stadium soon!

Mandatory Each team has to bring their own stadium because I don't have the money to buy a lot of them. My team only has 4 stadiums. One is epic rivals, avatar attack stadium, satellite stadium and last is my personal training stadium. Thank You! Have an Awesome Day.
Hey @[TechnoGamer87], thanks for your interest in WBO tournaments! I thought I'd give you some information about how our tournaments work.

The WBO, a fan run community, relies on Beyblade fans—like you—to host and attend tournaments all around the world. All official WBO upcoming tournaments are posted here: WBO Beyblade Tournaments.

I've moved your thread to the North America forum, which you can use to hopefully find other Bladers in your area: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America

If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer.

Event discussion posted about on our site must be with the intention to host it as an official WBO event. To be an official WBO event, you would have to follow the standardized WBO tournament rules. We actually have a team format available, which you can read about in our Organizer's Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gDJ8...sp=sharing

Hope this helps!
This sounds awesome, I'm not apart of a team, so I'll need to find some teammates
(Feb. 12, 2018  7:34 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: This sounds awesome, I'm not apart of a team, so I'll need to find some teammates

Make a team and come up with your name
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:33 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  7:34 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: This sounds awesome, I'm not apart of a team, so I'll need to find some teammates

Make a team and come up with your name
Not a bad idea. Imma get started on that
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:18 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:33 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: Make a team and come up with your name
Not a bad idea. Imma get started on that

And both of our bey clubs can go against each other
(Feb. 13, 2018  2:03 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:18 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Not a bad idea. Imma get started on that

And both of our bey clubs can go against each other

challenge accepted lol
(Feb. 13, 2018  5:46 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  2:03 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: And both of our bey clubs can go against each other

challenge accepted lol

cool see you in the stadium soon.