MY BURST COMBO (hasbro)

ive takin all my burst pieces and made a unstopable combo of Sprizzen S2, force, and xtreme! who wants ta battle?
if someone does wanna battle than email me at lunzmsea000@gmail.com and i live around lockhart and san marcos.
not to be rude but that combo is not the best. combos like U2.H.N can take the attack and ultimately cause the slightly self destructive S2 layer burst. Attack combos like X.H.H are faster and stronger. and stamina combos like U.K.S/R can out spin it.
Don't get me wrong you had the right idea. extreme is a high tier attack driver but without a heavy disk like heavy, gravity, or quarter it's speed is pointless because it would lose it's pattern. S2 is good for attack but X is more effective for burst attack.
(Oct. 04, 2017  5:17 PM)MWF Wrote: not to be rude but that combo is not the best. combos like U2.H.N can take the attack and ultimately cause the slightly self destructive S2 layer burst. Attack combos like X.H.H are faster and stronger. and stamina combos like U.K.S/R can out spin it.
Don't get me wrong you had the right idea. extreme is a high tier attack driver but without a heavy disk like heavy, gravity, or quarter it's speed is pointless because it would lose it's pattern. S2 is good for attack but X is more effective for burst attack.

Thx for telling me and during the month of practicing and battling I have noticed a decrease in speed and attack and increase in "self-destructive" ability
Plus how is a combo like S2.B.H? or S2.H. (what X2's tip called again?)
(Jan. 17, 2018  7:22 AM)Dragon born Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  5:17 PM)MWF Wrote: not to be rude but that combo is not the best. combos like U2.H.N can take the attack and ultimately cause the slightly self destructive S2 layer burst. Attack combos like X.H.H are faster and stronger. and stamina combos like U.K.S/R can out spin it.

Thx for telling me and during the month of practicing and battling I have noticed a decrease in speed and attack and increase in "self-destructive" ability
Plus how is a combo like S2.B.H? or S2.H. (what X2's tip called again?)

If you would like to continue using S2, I suggest changing the disk in your first combo to Heavy, Gravity, or even Knuckle.This combo you made is OK, but not top-tier level. X2's tip is Impact, and I highly recommend that you don't use Impact due to its absolute trash stamina and control. This combo is kinda bad, S2 with Impact wouldnt be able to do much other than get outspin or burstes.
Now, if you want a competitively good attack combo, I would follow MWF's advice.