MW2 FRAG FEST-PS3

[Image: FRAGFESTLGO.png]
[ Official Logo of the Event]

Hey guys IGC is hosting a brand new event! It is the MW2 FRAG FEST.
This is event is currently ONLY for PS3 owners.About 5 people are going( but haven't RSVP'ed. Will be on the 10th April

For More information CLICK HERE
can i just add you instead of signing up to that website, because i cant be bothered to join for something ill probably use once.
(Apr. 02, 2010  6:50 PM)bey tempest Wrote: can i just add you instead of signing up to that website, because i cant be bothered to join for something ill probably use once.
Sure! But we will have more contests such as one for a Uncharted 2, plus signing up only takes like 3 mins.
But if thats what u wanna do, i don't mind to be honest lol. BUT if i was i would join the site because when u win you get awarded an emblem and once you have like 15 of them then you can swap them for a game. Which is pretty cool
ok sent request, its X-Dale-95-X so be sure to accept Grin oh by the way what time will it be for people in england, not to sure on timezones and things and the site said to ask you.
(Apr. 02, 2010  10:36 PM)bey tempest Wrote: ok sent request, its X-Dale-95-X so be sure to accept Grin oh by the way what time will it be for people in england, not to sure on timezones and things and the site said to ask you.

Got yor request, and also event starts at 4pm, but everyone will be on like at 9pm.
(Apr. 01, 2010  9:21 PM)mezz Wrote: [ Official Logo of the Event]

Hey guys IGC is hosting x360 key a brand new event! It is the MW2 FRAG FEST.
This is event is currently ONLY for wifirobin owners.About 5 people are going( but haven't RSVP'ed. Will be on the 10th April

For More information air multiplier

if i was i would join the site because when u win you get awarded an emblem.