MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hello i am new

Hello i am the new guy and i am just saying hello and i have a few questions so if anyone can help me please do.

1. On this site when you look at some ones profile it will say win:bla bla bla Loses:bla bla bla! Why is that?

2. If the answer is you can battle some one please tell me how for my second question!

#. And number three is... is the guy storm pegasis comes with in the two pack a good person to mix storm pegasis with or not?

PLEASE ANSWER THE FATE OF MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/font]
1 beypoint system and such
2 at tourneys
3 no
Welcome to WBO.
Get Storm Pegasus seperately and buy another bey. If you want to know what you should get go to Purchase Consulation.
thanks for your answers and libraCH120RF

Please explain more about number one

And Derp......... where is that
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:40 AM)pegasismandude Wrote: thanks for your answers and libraCH120RF

Please explain more about number one

And Derp......... where is that

1. thats not the screen name Speechless the yellow is th screen name
2. welcome
whoops sorry about that i guess you can tell i am a newbe haha
I CANT BELIVE I JUST LOST TO YOU MAN!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:58 AM)yayayaboomboom Wrote: I CANT BELIVE I JUST LOST TO YOU MAN!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you mean?Chocked_2
Cuz i am amazing haha, and you are stupid

Haha sorry yayayaboomboom is my bro and i beat him with my gia dragoon(i know he is old) and he used the first dragoon that tyson had that he used when he lost to mine in the show.

So now that i finally beat someone how do i enter the points.(i made him make that account before we battled, cuz i knew he would lose
Hey guys kep talking on here and answer my question i will be back in the morning
GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!
It needs to be an official tournament from the WBO. There they record your win/lose and give you the specific amount of points to be shown on sit.
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO!
how do i do the tourney thing
Welcome to WBO!

Well, there's a event column on the side of the main page, and it shows you the dates and country of the tournament. Just click on the link of the tournament you would like to attend. Wink
Welcome to the WBO!
Also thanks for using the best word ever invented READ. you'll find out its your best friend here
huh
Does anyone know if there will ever be any beyblade events in alabama!!!!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Welcome to WBO Grin
(Aug. 05, 2010  8:05 PM)pegasismandude Wrote: huh
Does anyone know if there will ever be any beyblade events in alabama!!!!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Somebody who lives in Alabama needs to decide to host one. We cannot do anything else.
Can't you just go to walmart,zellers or toys r us to get a 2 pack with storm pegasus and rock aquario.
how do you put banners on your posts
(Aug. 06, 2010  2:57 AM)pegasismandude Wrote: how do you put banners on your posts
You need to host your picture somewhere, such as imageshack.us, and use the direct link thusly :

Code:
[IMG]http://[/IMG]
Go to YTV.com and copy one of the beyblade pictures and put it in your signatureStupid