MSF Wyvang Dragooon SA165(lower mode)FB

Fantastic thread, thank you for the clean formatting and the proper test results Grin

As far as the combo goes, at risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm having trouble with seeing the primary goal of this custom. What customs does this do better against than the very similar Wyvang Dragooon SA165[ZGAttack]R2F, for example?

I do like the idea of using the shorter FB on the tall-ish SA165[ZGAttack], though; I'll be looking into that myself, haha!
(Nov. 10, 2013  1:25 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I can't test anymore since... well my L/R Launcher broke. Boohoo ;(. Get your bros FB, please! We need more testing!

Yeah, this is pretty interesting... eBay away! XD
use hasbro ripcord launchers.
(Nov. 14, 2013  8:04 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Fantastic thread, thank you for the clean formatting and the proper test results Grin

As far as the combo goes, at risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm having trouble with seeing the primary goal of this custom. What customs does this do better against than the very similar Wyvang Dragooon SA165[ZGAttack]R2F, for example?

I do like the idea of using the shorter FB on the tall-ish SA165[ZGAttack], though; I'll be looking into that myself, haha!

Why thank you! Me and UltimiteOrion have been working hard on this combo.

My primary goal was for this to be a Balance custom. In my tests, it can beat the whole meta, and I was just about to test against left-spin stamina when my L/R Launcher broke :\ It can beat Dragooon F230CF/GCF combos, unlike Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F, I guess Tongue_out

Yes, we need more tests! You should look into it, it'll be interesting to say at the least!

@AZL That would affect test results though.
I think this needs a little more testing, but TBH this looks amazing.
I got my BeyLauncher L sooner than I thought! Anyone have requests?