(MSF-H) Ifraid Begirados D125R2F

Upper Smash. MFBs can't have upper attack.
Sorry for not updating this in such a long time, I have a bunch of tests for this ready to go, and it'll be up later on tonight. Sorry for the delay!

By the way, which E230 combos would you guys like me to battle against with this?

Also, is there any Duo combos you guys want me to battle against?
It would be nice if you could test this against a top-tier Defense combo, such as MF-H Duo Aquario BD145/E230RB, or another Synchrome Defender like MSF-H Dragooon Revizer or Revizer Saramanda E230RB.
(Jul. 11, 2013  9:27 PM)Insomniac Wrote: It would be nice if you could test this against a top-tier Defense combo, such as MF-H Duo Aquario BD145/E230RB, or another Synchrome Defender like MSF-H Dragooon Revizer or Revizer Saramanda E230RB.

Okay, cool, all the tests for it will be done shortly, and I guess I'll do Reviser Reviser E230RB if that's alright with you, but I could also do Reviser Saramanda, it's up to you.
From reading the OP, I thought you only had one Revizer, but since you now have two, Revizer Revizer would be better than both Dragooon Revizer and Revizer Saramanda.
Seems good, I'll try it.

(Jul. 11, 2013  9:01 PM)LMAO Wrote: Sorry for not updating this in such a long time, I have a bunch of tests for this ready to go, and it'll be up later on tonight. Sorry for the delay!

By the way, which E230 combos would you guys like me to battle against with this?

I don't know if this is even good, but try MF-H Duo Aquario SA165(Attack Mode)SWD
I think it's a good defense, stamina, or balance type.
(Jul. 24, 2013  2:46 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Seems good, I'll try it.

(Jul. 11, 2013  9:01 PM)LMAO Wrote: Sorry for not updating this in such a long time, I have a bunch of tests for this ready to go, and it'll be up later on tonight. Sorry for the delay!

I don't know if this is even good, but try MF-H Duo Aquario SA165(Attack Mode)SWD
I think it's a good defense, stamina, or balance type.

swd is really outclassed, and will only mess up the combo, and sa165 should be in defense mode. Do you think you can test vs. phantom _____ e230 mf?
Try the combo Wyvang Girago F230D against Ifraid Begirados D125R2F, please.[/spoiler]
Yes, sorry for such a late reply guys I was really busy. Insomniac, I promise to have tests up against Revizer Revizer tomorrow, and the same goes for Phantom Aquario E230MF, it'll be up tomorrow!

As for Wyvang Girago F230D, I don't really think there's a point to testing against that, especially since F230 is only good with CF/GCF. Plus, I don't have a Wyvang or Girago.

EDIT: 1,000th post!