MMOs You're Currently Playing.

I didn't see a thread like this, so I figured I would make one. Until I can get me a new computer I can't play any but the ones I was playing, and will after I get a new PC is:

La Tale, City of Heroes, MapleStory, Combat Arms, and others I forgotten about.

Some I am wanting to play are:

Star Wars The Old Republic, Blade and Soul, and Final Fantasy XIV.
Which is why I put it under What I am wanting to play.
Just making sure... I want to play it as well, I will enjoy working like 10 hours a week when it comes out and not making any money. D:
At least you have a job. At the moment I can't get a job due to the how bad the economy is. ):
Right now, when I can get the chance, I play: ALLODS ONLINE (F2P), GUILD WARS (B2P). But I'm going to switch over to LOTRO when it goes F2P.

I'm a really casual player and I don't like having to pay a sub when my play time can go from an hour a day, to two hours a week.
Actually I am very big fan of final fantasy so I really love to play that game and at the same time call of duty is also one of my favorite game. I have lots of games in my collection but these two are my favorite one. Actually it is depends on the choice and I have given you the choice.
(Jul. 13, 2010  5:25 PM)FaytSaratome Wrote: At least you have a job. At the moment I can't get a job due to the how bad the economy is. ):

Working fulltime at minimum wage is not a good idea of a job. I only do it because I need money for school.
I used to play RO a lot. =P new classes are out which is exciting, though I was always a casual player.
I played RO too Grin But, it was a private server, a really good one if you disregard the fact that you need to donate to stand any chance in the PvP or WoE arenas. My main class was a Sniper - lvl 18x out of 225 levels. The rates were high but not so high that you could get to the max limit in a day, i think the rate were around x10?
www.rebirthro.com
I've been trying to get into Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Online since it's free...I'd rather have a Persona MMO
At the moment I play Maplestory and from time to time when bored Mabinogi. But what im really waiting for is Vindictus or Mabinogi heroes, whatever you want to call it.
i play mechquest
I play a PvP mmo named "Rumble Fighter". It may look weak from the begining but trusr me its deep!XS
I played RBO for awhile, as well as Maple. I'm waiting for the release of Cataclysm expansion for WOW, as well as Vindictus, which looks extremely fun.
fusionfall,wizard 101 and i wanna play the bladerstand tat somebody on this site made but it isnt ou yet T_T
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:20 PM)mechabuster Wrote: I play a PvP mmo named "Rumble Fighter". It may look weak from the begining but trusr me its deep!XS

I assume its like most fightning games but with super magical uber skills that allow you to juggle.
Latest MMO i played was FlyFF, but the cash shop whoring put me down.
WoW.
I tried EVE online too but after about 15 minutes I thought to myself, why would I play this when I can play Freelancer?

btw, MMO is short for Massively-Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game so Shooters don't traditionally fit under this category.
Thats MMORPG, we're talking about MMOs in general.
I used to play Maplestory when getting to 130 was actually impressive, and when only 2 or 3 200's existed. I quit when I realized that I was wasting my time on nothingness.
Im abouut to download Rumble fighter in a while as soon as I get my verification email.
(Aug. 05, 2010  9:45 PM)Elmo Wrote: I used to play Maplestory when getting to 130 was actually impressive, and when only 2 or 3 200's existed. I quit when I realized that I was wasting my time on nothingness.

Tiger and Sushi right Tongue_out? At some point they disappeared from the face of the home page.
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:40 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Thats MMORPG, we're talking about MMOs in general.

MMO is the shorthand way of saying MMORPG.
i started playing epic duel
pegasis105rf do you play aq world? you should know it if you play epic duel or mech quest...aq world is way better than both of that game combined.